Shellic V The Mighty Well

Yir Elder

I'd go for:

----------------------------Randolph------------------------------------

Hateley-----------Craigan-----------Reynolds------------Hammell

Humphrey--------Lasley-------------Forbes---------------Fitzpatrick

--------------------Murphy------------Blackman-----------------------

Subs: Hollis, Saunders, Hutchinson, McHugh, Gow, Sutton, Page.

If Hateley is fit I would definitely start him right back. Think he is a better right back than Saunders, and I think he's a better right back than he is a centre midfielder. Would bring Forbes in central midfield, a game in his natural position and I'd also play Fitzpatrick left midfield and push Murphy upfront. The way we lined up on Sunday is too unbalanced for Parkhead.

A 2-0 defeat is the best I can see us coming away with.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randolph

Hateley-----------Page-----------Reynolds------------Hammell

Humphrey Lasley-Fitz -Sutton

Blackman Murphy

Pretty much no chance of this being the team, most have said we are on a one way trip for a hiding, we have nothing to lose in that case, drop Craggs two games in three days is too much for him especially Rangers/Celtic...he could do with the break... if we sit back we will get hammered, if we attack we might get hammered, but we might not. Lets go for it little bit more youth in the team, might see us through to a point... Celtic have not been good, great time to play them... the new manager will be in the stands... that might just do the trick.... twenty quid on a draw.

i would drop murphy as he seems to be putting little effort recently and done nothing against hearts or rangers. would also drop gow, he just seems to make TOO MUCH effort and it all goes wrong. would go for .

randy

saunders craigan reynolds hammell

humph forbes lasley fitzy

blackman sutton

Don't see that it matters what the line up is as they'll stand off the Shellic players allow them to run through the defence and score at will.

Why should this game be any different it's not like we'll suddenly grow a pair and start getting in about teams is it ?

Whomever the new manager is our players need to make an impression because he will be watching. If they give 100% effort that will be good enough for me regardless of the score. I'm thinking a 2-2 draw here.

if I was Youngie I'd certainly be negative in my tactics. I'd be goibg 4-5-1 to try and sneak a draw. I think we could forgive him that. Hell, I'd have Humphrey following McCourt round the pitch like he was his stalker. Might not have the skill but he is ten times faster. If we don't man mark him out the game we could be in bother.

if I was Youngie I'd certainly be negative in my tactics. I'd be goibg 4-5-1 to try and sneak a draw. I think we could forgive him that. Hell, I'd have Humphrey following McCourt round the pitch like he was his stalker. Might not have the skill but he is ten times faster. If we don't man mark him out the game we could be in bother.

Young doesn't have a clue about tactics.

One way to avoid a humping (I hope) is to play with 1 up front and 5 in midfield. Is jennings available? If so, centre mid of Jennings, Lasley and Fitzy with instructions to kick McCourt all over the pitch. Murphy and Humphrey on wings and Blackman upfront.

Other way is to keep our fingers crossed that Lennon plays with Samaras and Murphy up front like he did against St Johnstone. They are both shite.

Celtic aint that good, and we are no way as bad as Aberdeen were a few weeks back. It's the same group of players that won at Tynecastle, slotted 4 past St Johnstone and sat 3rd in the league so they have it in them to go to the Feargal Bowl and take something from it.

Lets hope they have the self belief.