------Lasley--------Fitzy--------Reynolds

Hump-----------------------------------Murphy

-------------------Blackman-------------------

Just Punt it

randolph

saunders craigan reynolds hammell

humphrey fitzy lasley hateley murphy

sutton

blackman's heart isn't in it (heard a rumour he asked not to play on sunday) and the gowpocalypse must end. apart from that we don't have many other options, signing charalmbous and casagolda rather than a decent midfielder has really shafted us.

celitc are shite though and we've nothing to lose. accies/dundee/ict are the big games, anything we get tomorrow approaching a half decent performance is a bonus.

blackman's heart isn't in it (heard a rumour he asked not to play on sunday)

Certainly he or someone posting under his moniker on Twitter claimed that he'd gone over his ankle in training a couple of days before the Rangers game and how he had to rest up as it was a big game.

As I say I don't know if it was really him or not but the comment didn't suggest there was a desire not to be involved.

To me Saunders looked lost on Sunday and needs a run out of the side rather than in it.

If Young's game plan was built around Hatley in midfield against Gers that suggests he won't shift him back to RB so again our massive weakness at RB will be exposed.

I think we were very poor against crosses and at set pieces again and I would like to see Hutchie given a chance, he was on the bench so must be fit.

I would also like to see the midfield filled with midfielders so as not to allow Celtic to run over us. I'd add fitzy to the centre and sacrifice one striker as Humph and Murph have the pace to get up in support when needed.

My team would be along the lines of:

...................Randolph

Hateley Saunders Craigan Hammell

...................Reynolds

...........Lasley........Fitzpatrick

.......Murphy Sutton Blackman

No point of sitting back entirely against Celtic as the centre of the defence is their obvious weakness. In particular they struggle to cope with a physical presence so Sutton has to play. Little chance of us going with Reynolds in midfield but we do need a 3 man midfield in order to try and prevent Celtic controlling the game.

I honestly feel that if we can shut down McCourt then they won't have a great deal to offer going forward that will harm us. He is their only real dangerman, and on a good day could do what Weiss did to us on Sunday, so I'd go man-for-man on him.

Just heading into Glasgow in half an hour for it. Not looking forward to the game at all if Craigan plays i reckon we'll lose at least 5 goals, he's been abysmal the last 4 games and it's time he was dropped with Saunders or Hutchison filling in at centre back.

Hopefully Young will approach the game with a bit of caution and play with only 2 attacking players, as the likes of Murphy and Humphrey are not doing enough tracking back at the moment which is putting more unneccesary pressure on the defence.

Mon the Well!

:thumbup:

the best player in the league and he's only started 6 league games in 18 months!

nae bother.

If he had the dedication and fancied giving up the snout he could play for pretty much any club in the uk. The guy is a fantastic footballer,just has well publicised problems with attitude + fitness

If McCourt was any good he'd be Premiership. Same with Weiss, only plays when the TV cameras are around.

thats just nonsense, they are easily in the top 5 players in the SPL

and Weiss is just a boy, whereas Mccourt has immense talent seems to struggle with stamina from what Ive heard