New Official Website Coming Soon

underboyleheating

Sorry if this has already been posted.

I would imagine any news on a manager will probably be posted on our Twitter or Facebook sites.

New official site coming soon

Fans trying to access the official site may experience some difficulty over the next twenty-four hours.

We're launching our new and improved site; please bear with us during this time and we hope to have the new site online as soon as possible.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was always a nightmare to find anything other than the few stories linked from the front page -- too many long menus with inconsistent levels of detail, and no search box, so hopefully that's been fixed. And hopefully it has proper RSS feeds now so I don't need to maintain my own :thumbup:

No idea how that happend - thanks to superward for raining on our parade :D;)

Nah, we should be online soon although there may well be tweaks required that take a few days to sort out totally (and we are currently archiving the stories going back 4 years which will take slightly longer)

Glad the early feedback has been good though!

Cheers

Dave,

Sure thing...

Email me all the details to alan.burrows 'at' motherwellfc.co.uk and I'll add it no problems!

As I've said, we'll have a few wee details to iron out over the next few days but I hope you all like it. I am really proud of it but it's still very much work-in-progress!

No, but I could be doing with one....

Nothing is ever smooth! B-)

Getting there though! Some of the site has updated to a few weeks ago whilst others is up-to-date! Just trying to go through every page so bear with me for a day or so.

Just had a brief preview and it looks better. One thing I am not convinced about is the main page under MotherwellFC where it says "Scotland's Community Club". I think that saying takes away from the fact that it is an official SPL Club website. I think it would be clearer if it said something like "Official website of Motherwell Football Club" and then Scotland's Community Club underneath or somewhere else.

Thanks for all the work involved 'Flow and great job.