Memory Of 2010

Special aka

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since the 6-6 Hibs game was the only home game I missed last season, I have to pass on that :nod:

I will go along with Special. The Odense trip was terrific, but like all Euro games the result is the one overriding element that makes it OK or extra special. We played well against Odense, but for all that we were looking at a 2-0 defeat and little hope of progressing. Tom Hateley's free kick meant we could really enjoy the evening in Odense + it was a great strike + it was in injury time. Great celebrations for all the travelling dossers :wallbash:

Blackman's goal away to St Mirren was a pretty decent moment when the big man came over to celebrate with the fans.

Tom Hateley's free kick in Odense was fantastic though. I will never forget that and the celebrations afterwards.

I was watching the game at my grans on the computer, when that goal went in a roared so loud my gran though I had broken my leg or somthing. was a fantastic moment.

but my best moment of this year has to be the 6-6, at 6-2 i turned to my dad and said I wanted to leave, i just couldnt take watching us get hammered, my dad wasnt for it and made me stay...... he has never let me forget it!

I agree it has to be the 6-6 game. When they started getting the goals back and the atmosphere changed. By the time it came to 6-6 even the POD stand was jumping. And the atmosphere at the end was great.

Also enjoyed being at the Breidablik and Aalesund games at FP.

Hopefully more good times to come.

The goal, probably down to the circumstances surrounding it is my on field highlight.

The home Euro ties were also special (latter stages when the crowds got closer to 9k) watching the Well in a t-shirt on a pristine pitch with free-flowing football.

Sorry to say my lasting memory of this year is the yukky taste left in my mouth when I read on here the decision of two men who harped on about being gentlemen and highlighting their integrity, pulling a snide and murky piece of back tracking and double dealing. Granted I'm not furnished with all the facts and never will be however what facts I do have lead me to resent the way they behaved.

:thumbup:

The goal by Jutckiewitz was like a cup winning goal in the way we all celebrated, it was fantastic.

My trip to Odense was brilliant. My return trip not so.

I was in Ryans Bar after the game to the early hours, my train was next morning.

Missed the train from Odense,06.10. Got the train at 10.00 and landed in the middle of a gay pride parade in Copenhagen and fell asleep on a seat in the middle of the square. (I was wearing my kilt)

Was forced to help a Swedish couple drink a bottle of Grouse on the sleeper from Copenhagen to Cologne, then missed that stop.

When I arrived in London had missed the last train to Motherwell so stayed in a Hostel.

If I saw that on a Michael Palin programme I wouldn't have believed it.

I was due in Motherwell 07.00 on the Saturday and arrived at 15.00 on the Sunday.

My wife has just started talking to me.

A big thanks to all Well fans who saw me and looked after me on the various legs of my epic adventure. (I will take a carer with me the next time). :wallbash:

Happy New Year to Well fans everywhere.

Coming back to beat St. Johnstone was a good un, that Craggs fist at the end was a belter.

2-0 and we smoked it up against hearts in September.

Jutkiewicz obviously.

Watching us win in Iceland with my faither.

Page's goal against Aalesund.

3 past Aberdeen.

Tom Hateley's freekicks against Rangers/Odense.

:thumbup:

The goal by Jutckiewitz was like a cup winning goal in the way we all celebrated, it was fantastic.

My trip to Odense was brilliant. My return trip not so.

I was in Ryans Bar after the game to the early hours, my train was next morning.

Missed the train from Odense,06.10. Got the train at 10.00 and landed in the middle of a gay pride parade in Copenhagen and fell asleep on a seat in the middle of the square. (I was wearing my kilt)

Was forced to help a Swedish couple drink a bottle of Grouse on the sleeper from Copenhagen to Cologne, then missed that stop.

When I arrived in London had missed the last train to Motherwell so stayed in a Hostel.

If I saw that on a Michael Palin programme I wouldn't have believed it.

I was due in Motherwell 07.00 on the Saturday and arrived at 15.00 on the Sunday.

My wife has just started talking to me.

A big thanks to all Well fans who saw me and looked after me on the various legs of my epic adventure. (I will take a carer with me the next time). :thumbup:

Happy New Year to Well fans everywhere.

b881afe0.jpg

DSC06212-1.jpg

DSC06214-1.jpg

DSC06207-1.jpg

the secret is out now mate :wallbash:

you look good in pink :evilgrin:

I was lucky enough to be at the following games;

Killie 0 Motherwell 3

Aberdeen 0 Motherwell 3

Hearts 0 Motherwell 2 (x2)

St Johnstone 1 Motherwell 2

Rangers 3 Motherwell 3

Breidablik 0 Motherwell 1

Odense 2 Motherwell 1

All great away wins except the Ibrox draw and Odense away which had fantastic finishes instead.

For me though Motherwell 6 Hibs 6, and the closing moments of that match, was by FAR the best footballing moment of 2010 for me.

I was lucky enough to be at the following games;

Killie 0 Motherwell 3

Aberdeen 0 Motherwell 3

Hearts 0 Motherwell 2 (x2)

St Johnstone 1 Motherwell 2

Rangers 3 Motherwell 3

Breidablik 0 Motherwell 1

Odense 2 Motherwell 1

All great away wins except the Ibrox draw and Odense away which had fantastic finishes instead.

For me though Motherwell 6 Hibs 6, and the closing moments of that match, was by FAR the best footballing moment of 2010 for me.

no make norway :D