Dundee Game

RoscoDee

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be amazed if the game is off. Heaviest snowfall will be in the west overnight.

Really want us to dump this bunch tomorrow. Been reading a wee bit on their various forums and they sound like Aberdeen fans, still thinking they are a big, big club and living on bygone eras. Most seem to think it's a mere formality tomorrow. Go on Motherwell, get the job done.

A detailed forecast for Dundee tonight /tomorrow, they had volunteers clearing snow today and will have volunteers there tomorrow morning also.

Dundee Utd. Game went ahead at Tannadice see no reason why shouldn't get this on also

http://www.accuweather.com/ukie/forecast-h...;postalcode=DD3 6NZ&metric=1&hbhday=1&hbhhour=23

About 5 minutes away from the ground, still coming down, kingsway is fairly dodge as well just now, but I assume it'll be cleared during the night. The main roads are passable. 50/50?

Again, bearing in mind that that millwall (was it?) was on a fortnight ago when the sky money was there, i'm pretty sure that'll have the major bearing on the decision.

Again, bearing in mind that that millwall (was it?) was on a fortnight ago when the sky money was there, i'm pretty sure that'll have the major bearing on the decision.

Unfortunately the people who make the all important decision (the Police/roads department) will not care about Sky TV money. They will have the final say on whether the roads and surrounding area are safe for fans to travel, not Sky.

Unfortunately the people who make the all important decision (the Police/roads department) will not care about Sky TV money. They will have the final say on whether the roads and surrounding area are safe for fans to travel, not Sky.

No they won't, unless it is really severe Sky will out.

What, like this? :lol:

ipswich_1788714c.jpg

Dundee will be doing everything they can to get the game on.

Anyone know if there is a web link so that I can watch the game live in Texas? Also i see that someetime people will post links to BBC for highlights but for some reason it comes up message "not available to play in your region" , or something along those lines. Why the hell is that when there are clips from all over the world one here to view. Not sure if some of the other exiled fans on here have the same issue depending on what country they are in.

Get the exact same message in Australia seems the BBC media can't be viewed outside the UK.

There's also the problem of getting to the game. Snow in Mid Fife is very thick maybe 8-10 cms deep. A lot might depend on conditions on the A9 in Perthshire. hopefully Police will take into account safety of travelling fans and not just those living a kilometre or two away from Dens.