Marc Fitzpatrick

Steviereidml1

All the best to Fitzy. He had to take the contract with the most guaranteed money. He was seldom a regular in the team and has never shown great ability but he is a hard worker and a decent enough tackler. Wish him all the best.

Do I have to fucking register to read shit on the fucking website now?

I'm not registering until the site is in claret and amber and not purple and gold. I can understand a dodgy top now and then because of manufacturing/colour limitations but the website shouldn't be fucking purple.

I'm not registering until the site is in claret and amber and not purple and gold. I can understand a dodgy top now and then because of manufacturing/colour limitations but the website shouldn't be fucking purple.

Personally, I prefer legibility over slavish adherence to colours that were designed to go on a fitba' strip, not on a website. (It doesn't look purple to me anyway, which is probably another part of the problem -- the same colour can look very different on different monitors, unless they're all calibrated.)

• 2 weeks later...