Brandon Bar .....before The Game

walking down the Fir Park

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its great that the football casual culture is still very much alive and well in Scotland.

It pumps millions of pounds into the economy, what with amount of money these lads spend on clothes.

No one gets hurt apart from a wee sore face and it keeps the Police on their toes when they would be sittin around doin sweet fa all day anyway.

Keep up the good work lads, and from what i hear it was a nice wee victory for the service.

Come on a win on and off the park can only be good.

there was a very brief running battle at the roundabout next to the new century, and i happened to get caught up in the middle of it.

Must've been about 30 or more involved. They had hammers and flares and all sorts.

Tubes.

Him off soccer am? i didn't know he could have a fight.

why do folk get so worked up about the casuals when nothing they do affects them. Like it or not they will always be there, Just get on with doing what you do and ignore them en it.

Not always the case is it though? Fighting in the street where members of the public are going about their business on a Saturday afternoon is fucking irresponsible.

Quite happy for the morons to knock lumps out of each other - just do it somewhere else away from people who dont want to see it or be involved.

Not always the case is it though? Fighting in the street where members of the public are going about their business on a Saturday afternoon is fucking irresponsible.

Quite happy for the morons to knock lumps out of each other - just do it somewhere else away from people who dont want to see it or be involved.

Bottom tier of the south stand would have been an ideal location today.

Bottom tier of the south stand would have been an ideal location today.

Half time entertainment get a pie and watch wee neds knock the shoite out of each other :lol:

These are all young guys, i know when i was young i certainly wasn't a saint. they will grow up sometime and then there will be a new batch comethru, there the one's that we always hear sing and trying to chear the team on so give them some slack otherwise we'll drive them away to.

MFC 58,if you have no idea what you are talking about feel free to not comment. It saves the embarrasment of you looking like an idiot. What age is classed as young these days? I can assure you as big tache says these guys are a lot older than you think. There's a difference between people going to games and singing and encouraging the team,and people who go to fight. Moron!

No doubt this will be completely unconnected, but the Mrs and I were sitting in the car just outside the Brandon last night after getting some scran from the chippy next door, about 7.30pm, and a motor stopped in the middle of the road....coupla guys got out with baseball bats and got stuck into some guy out having a fag.

Guess the Brandon is best avoided on a Saturday then (and probably every other day of the week) with all the fighting pish that you hear about going on in or around it....

No doubt this will be completely unconnected, but the Mrs and I were sitting in the car just outside the Brandon last night after getting some scran from the chippy next door, about 7.30pm, and a motor stopped in the middle of the road....coupla guys got out with baseball bats and got stuck into some guy out having a fag.Guess the Brandon is best avoided on a Saturday then (and probably every other day of the week) with all the fighting pish that you hear about going on in or around it....

Aye,smoking is bad for your health right enough <_>

Government health warning!!

Invest in Runners

Because Motherwell(SS) can seriously damage your health.

We may have to clear the Club of major Sponsors, major Investors, successful businessmen, hundreds of ST holders and guys who go to every game including every European game we've ever played to get rid of these guys who've involved themselves in this casual culture... Saying they are just "wee young neds" is very naive to say the least.

I don't want the facts to get in the way of the porridge dribblers having a rant though.

Iv been told off a few people now that motherwell lads got a good doing over. Running for your life was the order of the day apparently :D Thats what the hibs lot are saying anyway :ph34r:

Don't believe the hype, especially of that lot. Seeing as a few of them have their jaws wired up and feasting on soup for the next six weeks... I'd wager if you asked 10 from either side their version of events, you would get 20 differing reports.

The CCTV footage could be of some interest :blink:

45-50 hibs, 1/2 that of Mwell.

Hibs said they were coming in Taxi's and there was only 25 of them.

However they appeared in a 52 seater coach tooled up with pool cues and

bottles.

Sore faces on both sides but from what I hear a few of the Hibs lot coming of the worst.

Sneaky baistards, always have been.