Semi Final

joe90

my theory is the defeat tonite is due to the semi final on sunday. contrary(sp) to what mccall said yesterday,i think there will have been a major focus on sundays game,possible mind games being played i think,because a semi final of any sort is huge for us.

tonight we got beat,game sounded shite,dissapointing-yes but lets move on quickly and get fired right up for sunday.

us motherwell fans love a trip to hampden so lets make the most of it!

C`mon Well!!

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my theory is the defeat tonite is due to the semi final on sunday. contrary(sp) to what mccall said yesterday,i think there will have been a major focus on sundays game,possible mind games being played i think,because a semi final of any sort is huge for us.

tonight we got beat,game sounded shite,dissapointing-yes but lets move on quickly and get fired right up for sunday.

us motherwell fans love a trip to hampden so lets make the most of it!

C`mon Well!!

Let's hope so Archie

I'm not expecting much from this due to our recent record with them. So hopefully I will be on here on Sunday night hailing an amazing victory and the chat about the forthcoming cup final.

Hopefully :D

Taking the wee man,his first game at Hampden..........still have horrible memories of 76 JP Gordon game ma self :( ......................time for revenge :doh:

asked today if we had sold much tickets the reply was 'yes were doing well' :wacko:

As long as I can get mine tomorrow, I'll be sorted. Getting right fired up for the game on Sunday. Absolutely love going to Hampden with the Well. I can see why everyone is realistic about our chances!

My only fear is going out with a whimper!

Let's fackin' roar the Mighty Well to victory!!!!

Was planning on going to get the tickets tomorrow, pay day after a long month. Thanks to Chrimbo.

However my motor has put paid to that, failed it's MOT yesterday and is going to cost me around £300 (and that's getting it done by a family member). Not bad considering I have put the best part of a grand into it since the last MOT.

So looks like I'll be watching it from the sofa.

Disappointed as well, I had promised the youngest he'd get to his first Semi Final.

Anyone want to buy a Renault Megane?

just dont fix the car!!!

poor show!!! :thumbup:

I wish I could leave but the MOT has expired and I need it for work next week.

Great thing about working in Glasgow for the last fortnight is I can get the train. However I'm back all over the country again next week. Just can't be bothered humping luggage about on the trains.

I phoned the club yesterday about tickets and they said they trying to get a booth to sell tickets at Hampden on the day. Any further word on this? Flow?

I was told yesterday tickets would be on sale right up to kick-off and there were 6000 left. Also told that the ticket office was open on Saturday from 10am - 2pm.

Not too worried about getting a ticket.

Clearly I'm not the only one but I am really struggling to get up for the semi! As soon as I get a bit confident or excited bout it then for some reason it gets knocked out me! Anyone who knows me would tell you I'm not like that which is surprising me the most.

It's a cup semi final and we have sold less tickets than what we would have for a midweek game v Kilmarnock! It's worrying! Feel like I'm watching my club die a slow death!

Overdramatic yes, over reacting yes, disappointing yes!

Clearly I'm not the only one but I am really struggling to get up for the semi! As soon as I get a bit confident or excited bout it then for some reason it gets knocked out me! Anyone who knows me would tell you I'm not like that which is surprising me the most.

It's a cup semi final and we have sold less tickets than what we would have for a midweek game v Kilmarnock! It's worrying! Feel like I'm watching my club die a slow death!

Overdramatic yes, over reacting yes, disappointing yes!

I hear you and I feel the exact same way.

I also fear our performance on Sunday will be reminiscent of all the other provincial teams who reach the last 4 only to turn in a lacklustre, inept and naive performance when they get to Hampden. Infact I'll be astonished on present form if it's anything other than that.

Just over 3000 sold.

Last night my hopes of a shock were getting their jammies on and the first 20 mins on Sunday will put them to bed.

Agreed. Going along and will give my support.......but I think defeat, whether it is a flukey 1-0 or another 4-1 pasting, will be way to hard to avoid.