Perth

SteelmaninOZ

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perth midweek not to many 'Well fans will be there eh? Should be an easy win to the Mighty 'Well :thumbup:

what else is there to do on a freezing cold wednesday in january except crawl through the guinness record breaking road works at cumbernauld, stop at auchterarder for a chippy and a couple of jars then head into perth to see a top class spl match?

roll on wednesday :lol:

Usually a game I go too but I'm skint this month! Car in for a service and MOT on weds which is costing me a packet!

Think we will get a point out this game! Another 0-0 or maybe 1-1! Hopefully a win but can't see it! Will need to listen to it on the tranny! Hate that!

aye tranny's are shyte :cheers:

Just the diehards on Wednesday then? See you there chaps.

There's so many so-called fans on here...

Slighlty harsh no? I was at Hibs at the weekend and will be at Hampden on Sunday. Being a skint student I cannot afford 3 games a week plus traveling. Does that make me a lesser fan?

Slighlty harsh no? I was at Hibs at the weekend and will be at Hampden on Sunday. Being a skint student I cannot afford 3 games a week plus traveling. Does that make me a lesser fan?

Same. i dont go to a lot of away games anyway. Scottish football is bad enough without me wasting more money i dont have

what else is there to do on a freezing cold wednesday in january except crawl through the guinness record breaking road works at cumbernauld, stop at auchterarder for a chippy and a couple of jars then head into perth to see a top class spl match?

roll on wednesday :lol:

They are nae where near finished either, the roadworks will be there for months to come fortunately enough for me :P .