Pubs For Sunday

mwellhighland

I stay nearby and would suggest The Church on The Hill (previously Bhudda). Non-offensive, plenty of tv screens, decent priced bevy, 5-10 mins walk from Hampden and usually decent totty on the bar. Other than that there is Armstrongs on Battlefield Road which is normally full of @rseholes so I expect the same if not worse on Sunday or Clockwork which is also good and right beside Hampden but I expect it will be hoachin with currant buns.

There's Montfords, which is near the Celtic end and usually has a separate area for each set of fans.

I read on here that quite a few seem to be heading to the John Moore Wetherspoons pub in the city centre, not far from the Central Low Level entrance.

The Sir John Moore on Argyll st, 50 yards from Central station, think there might be a few well fans in there, the more the merrier :whistling:

What street is montford on?

The montford is Curtis avenue Kingspark

Off topic but those of us taking the car in, anyone want to tell where are good places to park and to avoid around hampden.

Cheers

I always find that parking is best if you come in from toryglen end with Hampden on your right then try to get parked on one of the streets off to your left.

Taking money fae a fellow dosser ? shame on you ! Edit where is the best to park ? Apart from your drive?

Depends how early you arrive, kings park avenue can be parked on, as can all the streets around the beechwood and hampden itself.

If you're there before about 12, you shouldn't have trouble parking on the sidestreets- the Beechwood also has a car park, but it's quite small.