Well Boys Today

Modernist

Was standing a couple of feet away from the 'Well Boys' today. Outstanding effort from these kids for 90 odd minutes and very entertaining but what's the problem wi stewards and Polis giving them constant grief ? Are you not allowed to support your team these days ? Nae wonder 'Scottish Fitba is dying on it's erse........... Motherwell Football and Athletic Club please take note and raise it with the relevant authorities.............

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was standing a couple of feet away from the 'Well Boys' today. Outstanding effort from these kids for 90 odd minutes and very entertaining but what's the problem wi stewards and Polis giving them constant grief ? Are you not allowed to support your team these days ? Nae wonder 'Scottish Fitba is dying on it's erse........... Motherwell Football and Athletic Club please take note and raise it with the relevant authorities.............

Totallly agree and it wasn't just in the stadium there were a load of them in the pub we were in before the game giving it large when some of the currants started their shite patter.

I also noticed the section of currants that stood and waved flags and did the "Bouncy" throughout the game without being challenged.

Your view must have been obstructed by their rather large smoke bombs, the high viz vests formed a wall around them for most of the match!

I never seen any smoke bombs, although I was late into the game as usual. The high vis vests 'WILL' cause a riot sooner or later with their 'BULLYING' antics with kids though. No one likes a bully.

Totallly agree and it wasn't just in the stadium there were a load of them in the pub we were in before the game giving it large when some of the currants started their shite patter.

I also noticed the section of currants that stood and waved flags and did the "Bouncy" throughout the game without being challenged.

Definitely agree. I ended up at the semi-final yesterday and there was a large contingent of the green brigade STANDING throughout the game (the coats must've been shiteing themselves) and doing their 'jump up and down' bit: left alone.

I do enjoy the equality of standards in Scottish Football.

my voice is gone with shouting and singing.

But i still had enough of a voice left to shou at Craigan.

Im sorry guys i know we played well and we should be proud and if it wasn't for willie (im a dirty h*n ftp) collum we would have taken it to extra time.

Craigan again couldnt pass at all, we know he cant cross a ball but today he couldnt pass 10 yards in front of him, watch the goals again. and someone tell me why Craigan is not picking up Naismith

And i dont want the whole "it's not his man" because in this situation that doesnt work :notworthy:

my voice is gone with shouting and singing.

But i still had enough of a voice left to shou at Craigan.

Im sorry guys i know we played well and we should be proud and if it wasn't for willie (im a dirty h*n ftp) collum we would have taken it to extra time.

Craigan again couldnt pass at all, we know he cant cross a ball but today he couldnt pass 10 yards in front of him, watch the goals again. and someone tell me why Craigan is not picking up Naismith

And i dont want the whole "it's not his man" because in this situation that doesnt work :notworthy:

Is that the same Willy ( im a dirty h*n ftp ) Collom that teaches religious education at a roman catholic school ?

the ref was a disgrace,

at one point saunders slid and got the ball and was cutting in and naismith had a harsh butfair challenge on saunders and kicked the ball out and the linesman gave a corner and the collum gave a free kick to Rangers.

Jennings got taken down and was on the ground but we were never given a freekick and collum told Rangers to play on. Then McCulloch got taken down and we played on and collum brought it back.

There were loads of times that he favoured Rangers over us and i know it makes me sound like a Celtic fan but i found it so obvious that Rangers got all the decision

Is that the same Willy ( im a dirty h*n ftp ) Collom that teaches religious education at a roman catholic school ?

Had this coversation with a Celtic supporting moron at work last week but i coudn't convince him Collum wasn't a mason

Some of the decisions were terrible, that foul on Sutton 30 seconds from the end was a disgrace(havent seen highlights yet so please correct if wrong).

Your right, he was hauled to the ground. Couldn't believe it was not given. Naismith, McCulloch and Weiss (even tho he was on for like 3 mins) won a borrowload of VERY soft fouls. Been trying not to let the ref bother me too much but to sum it up he was keech.

Your right, he was hauled to the ground. Couldn't believe it was not given. Naismith, McCulloch and Weiss (even tho he was on for like 3 mins) won a borrowload of VERY soft fouls. Been trying not to let the ref bother me too much but to sum it up he was keech.

You could let the Ref away with it if the decision werent absurd from the ref, he overruled his linesman on plenty of chances.

Craigan was all over Jelovic in the first half in our box, should have given Rangers a penalty im glad he didn't but then Sutton went up and Weir had his arm round his neck and the linesman could see it but didn't give it.

as i said before their were plenty of things he fucked uo

Get a fuckin grip half of ye'.

even if the refwas shite it has nothing to do with the FTP shite an all that bollocks ye all are shouting about, If you honestly think that then you truely are a mongo

Busta nut it's not about the "FTP shite" it's more to do with the fact that through some shitty decisions the ref didn't help us at all in the game. There has been instances that a lot of fans have all admitted were shocking

if it wasn't for willie (im a dirty h*n ftp) collum we would have taken it to extra time.

Seems like Celtic chat to me.

At the game I thought the ref gave them it in the last 10 mins esp.

However watching it on the T.V again. Most of his decisions were spot on.

One of these days the luck will go our way. It just wasnt today.