Anyone Remember...

StAndrew7

A player called Billy Hare from the late 70s/early 80s?

Tells me he played a few games for the first team (including starting his second game at Ibrox), predominantly played for the reserves though.

Just met him at my work - he's now an engineer here!

Don't remember him but neil brown's site has him down for one start in 78/79 season

http://www.neilbrown.newcastlefans.com/mot.../motherwell.htm

Yeah, I mentioned that to him and he said he played a *few* more times than that, but like I said - he was mostly in the reserves, when Judas Brown was in charge of them.

Aye mibbez some *friendlies* :ph34r:

His brothers 'Curly' and 'Frizzy' were decent players as well. They used to hang around 'the shed'

Similarly to this, I spoke to a "Gerry Baker" on the phone at work the other night who told me he used to play for Motherwell and now lives in the town. Told me he was a goal machine :ph34r:. Seemed like a cracking guy, said he still pays attention to results.

Similarly to this, I spoke to a "Gerry Baker" on the phone at work the other night who told me he used to play for Motherwell and now lives in the town. Told me he was a goal machine :ph34r:. Seemed like a cracking guy, said he still pays attention to results.

Does he make battenburg cakes?

4 goals in 11 games is no bad (betwen 56 and 58).

If Fanny Jitters does that we'll be chuffed

Tells me he played a few games for the first team (including starting his second game at Ibrox), predominantly played for the reserves though.

We also had a guy called Burke at the same time. Remember going to a reserve game with my old man ain the 70's and the 'Well subs were named as 'Burke & Hare'.....true story :-)

They'd be useful the now with the squad as thin as it is. Always good to get a few extra bodies in...

b-boom tish....He's here all week, thank you......

I think he was a full back. If he played for the first team it would just have been for a game or two.

Think Alex Burke was from 91/92, around then. Or maybe it was Paul Burke and I am mixing him up with Alex Burns who was in the reserves around the same time

Yeah there was a Paul Burke who came through the youth set up at the same time as uncle Phil and Mowgli.

Alex Burke was the punter who played with Killie.