Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Thought it was just me. The manager must have seen Welsh’s ability yet he plays Henry and McKenna (whom Welsh had to baby-sit in Slovenia already). Let’s hope Pocoglioni learns quickly where the duds are.
  3. Today
  4. Aye right. NOW you bring Welsh on.
  5. Take a break if you want. But you’re one of the good yins on here grizzlyb. 👍
  6. Not at all, I think the lighthearted jokes are one of the best things about coming on here some days Contrast that to some of the constant negativity on Motherwell's Facebook page after a game
  7. Nothing to do with grizzly or his jokes, but just in general I think it's a good idea to take regular breaks from posting on any forum - and the international break is as good a time as any. Then come back all guns blazing after our next 0 - 0 draw.
  8. I can only speak personally, but you're a valued member of the forum, and those jokes do actually get a chuckle from me every now and then.
  9. Keep em coming the jokes I mean 👍 SIWY
  10. Yes yer effin right I agree 😆
  11. In fact taking a wee break till next game might be best all round as I have rubbed folk up the wrong way with views plus my jokes are just driving folk roond the bend ( i forget the ones previously sent, so sending a 2nd time is double torture). Always try to be honest and lighthearted but admittedly it must be irritating seeing some of the gibberish I post. Jeez I need a holiday 😎 COYW
  12. My thoughts as well and for me thats the best attitude to have, but the club and/ or the WS need to grow a set and deal with the issues, before the vast majority of the fans begin to suffer due to the actions of the entitled minority.
  13. Swear box for Alfred would cover the fines from UEFA 🤪
  14. I have came to the decision that I am just going to focus on Alfred and the team as spent too much time thinking about the fines and behaviour of a small minority that its actually just put me on a downer and I've lost my enthusiasm for posting or trying to be funny and lighten the mood. So hey......not all bad 🤪🤪, COYW
  15. Well yes. But the 3 are the CEO, the Chairman and the Finance director. 2 of whom were recommended by the Well Society Board. Remember Kyrk applied to be member of the Well Society Board before he became Chairman. Our Executive Board is currently very Well Society centric.
  16. Yesterday
  17. Yes that would work. If 6 members, for example, submitted very similar comments, then a general reply would suffice. At the very least those 6 members could be sure that their concerns had been addressed.
  18. I know this is an agreed governance issue Joe, but assuming that the club Board has 5 members, including 2 employees, are we saying that Society reps are outnumbered 3:2?
  19. Not having a go at you directly SP, but there are one or two innacuracies here that need addressed because they are common misconceptions. The Well Society Board know everything that happens at Executive Board level as we have 2 Society Board members ON the Executive Board who represent all Society Members and feed back to the Society Board. The Executive Board do NOT get access to the rainy day fund whenever they feel like it. They have to apply to the Well Society Board and request funds for a specific purpose, which if granted is in the form of a loan. Ive no idea how much a Motherwell FC share costs. But the whole purpose of the Well Society was to pool resources in order to secure majority shareholding of the club so the club could not be sold out from underneath us. It effectively safeguards our continued existence. This just wouldnt be possible with individual shareholding as it would be impossible to corale individual shareholders into any form of collective unity (just look at this place at times). Re major decision making, I agree to an extent. Ive been quite vocal about plans for the new training ground / stadium feasibility study, and I think more information on this should have been communicated, but in respect of who is driving the club, I would suggest the Society Board drive the Executive Board more than the other way around. You only need to look at the appointment of CEO and Chairman for evidence of that. You might even argue tge lines have been blurred too much the other way with not enough seperation between the two boards to protect all parties. I do think there is much room for improvement however, and taking a stronger position on fan behaviour shouldnt be too much of a difficulty. I do welcome the consultation on Active Investment, which is another step in moving the Society away from being a rainy day fund and more like the "owner" of the football club it actually is.
  20. I am working on new material........watch this space 🤣🤣 Ps. Grizzly given written warning by admin 🤣🤣
  21. Not for one minute suggesting grizzlyg would share any old emails online but old jokes is different matter .😱 I would think they should release more general emails "in reply to points raised by members emails" . This month kind of thing. Then they can chose words as carefully as they like and they would be available to all members and online without worry . But they can't pick n chose who they reply personally to tho , even if they come from regulars on a forum . It's reply to every email or do general release ones regularly. Although more emails released more arguments and disagreement , I fear .
  22. Its definitely a hot topic , fines accumulated of over 30K overall. I would expect a statement of sorts , if only to make sure its not going to be repeated , " please dont do it again " hasn't worked. Think people do deserve some acknowledgement or they leave ...which looks like its starting to happen. I get they can't reply to every email but deal with the big things.
  23. No worries pal but I certainly wasn't expecting preferential treatment. I was highlighting a very valid concern and although I wouldn't expect a war and peace reply I would have hoped after 4 weeks there would have been some response. I also did highlight that I appreciate the work they do as its a big commitment. Ps. No way would I share their reply on Facebook, jeez!! The amount of moaners on there is another level
  24. Sorry, don't agree. Given the posters involved, the Society will know who they are. The ones who have commented on here are extremely unlikely to be emailing them constantly over multifarious trivial issues. Unless the communication is illegal in nature, fractious or abusive then I think members are entitled to a reply. The Society does need to be more open. Its essential in fact.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...