All Activity
- Past hour
-
He won the keepy uppy yesterday and beat out Said
-
South Stand already looks overcrowded
-
Up the Well !!
-
Probably 1-0 Motherwell
-
Now got it working on Sky App via VPN. McGregor and the back four are definitely a bit shakey. Game is there to be won. O'Neil will likely just launch to Høgh or down the channel to Dunan again.
-
Depressing line up. No goals No pace No hope It’s going to be a long afternoon.
-
Utterly incredible selection….. there to be proved wrong obviously and I’m not singling anyone out but that’s a shocker of a selection. Happy to see SODs back though.
-
Our Club Our podcast from the Well Society
SteelmaninOZ replied to SteelmaninOZ's topic in Club Chat
-
On holiday just now - I take it I can't buy single games on Motherwell TV to view abroad? Can't see a link for game and subscription is already UK-based.
-
Also, any damage in the away end and the allocation should be cut. Its becoming untenable now, a pisstake and insult to home fans.
-
Can already see Kasper Høgh just backing in and falling down and the ref more than happy to blige, but ignoring fouls on Houden. Duran gives me the slight fear, but they're definitely there to be got at, particularly with 2 youngsters in the back 4. Hopefully the Hodge, Fadinger and Levitt triumvirate control things.
- Today
-
I agree about Sparrow , given JK is crocked more often than available its calls out a significant gap in that position. There's not many other options unless he Girdwood Riech is moved there and he's not filled many confidence cups recently. Fair play to the manager - Given GR was poor and Maswanhise has been poor for so long he's replaced them and given others a chance. Got to think that big Thor must not be deemed good enough.
-
Shocking line up imo
-
Good seeing SOD back and Levitt getting a chance. I am a broken record but Sparrow is not a right-back. Bench really strong and I am glad Maswanhise on bench, he needs to prove he is worth a start. Willy Vogt.....this is your opportunity. Go grab it. COYW
-
Vogt needs to convince a lot of people that hes capable of making a positive contribution to the team as hes shown feck all evidence of it in his game time so far.
-
O`Donnell back and Maswanhise dropped. Vogt plays from the start with P-H up top.
-
I don't think there's many giving us a chance today but what we do want is a performance that gives us belief we are heading in right direction. COYW
-
Nah no chance of us being involved in any relegation or playoff dramas, for me Killie, St Mirren and St Johnstone are the bottom three. I am confident we will finish top six again.
-
Probably us and St Mirren.
-
I think the biggest thing we miss about Slattery is his ability to take it in tight spaces and win fouls. It allowed us to get up the park and keep the pressure on opposing teams whenever it looked like they might get a foothold. Obviously he had great technical ability too, but I think Lowry has that in buckets. For me Just has been the biggest miss for his work rate and winning the ball back high up the pitch (not to mention his goals and assists), closely followed by Watt for his ability to dictate the tempo of the game. To lose all 3 in one window was a sore one. Hoping Oscar isnt far away from full fitness as his return will help us and a few more weeks on the training pitch should have helped build the relationships between Fadinger, Hodge and Lowry. Shame Williams has got injured as it would have been nice to see Longelo utilised further forward, but I guess he will maintain his LWB role for now. Looking forward to this today. Its been a long window, even for those of us who follow the national team, so good to get back to club football. Up The Well! 🧡❤️🧡
-
We've got the same number of points are in the same spot in the table as we were this time last season. I think we've done pretty well in replacing a number of the players we sold, although time will tell in the coming months. Unsurprisingly, to me at least, I think Slattery has been the biggest loss and the one most difficult to replace.
-
On a slight, but Celtic related, tangent, I have watched a few Ipswich games this season and was watching their game against Fulham earlier. It's funny to watch Maeda running into the box and take a dive and for the refs and VAR to just ignore him. He was at it again today, and again it was (rightly) waved away. If it had happened at Fir Park, the ref would have blown his whistle before he hit the ground.
-
There was a huge over reaction after the Rangers and Dundee games when in reality two howling goalkeeping errors were our undoing.. I still don't think we will get anything today cos Celtic have better players. October is huge for us cos two midweek games so alot of games that could set the tone for the rest of our season. Outside the big city clubs you rarely see a club having back to back good seasons because their success is sold from under them and that's our likely position this season. Im struggling to see what team will be the fall guy this year which is a pity. I always like to see someone detached early to give us some breathing space. I don't think that will happen this season. Everything is in the balance.
-
I think we will lose because I don't think we have the players to beat them. I'm not convinced our recruitment has been as good as we maybe thought. Time will tell. One pound gets you a hundred Maswanhise will start and be our main threat cos we are trying to protect his January selling price.
-
Correct, it always happens when thing just ain't 100%. His interviews are absolutely no different from those of JBA. They are all shite cos you are listening to journos talk the biggest load of shite.