All Activity
- Past hour
-
To be honest - as much as I don't like what Im seeing, nor rate him and have serious concerns I really can't see us sacking him . It's far too early for that - but we do need something significantly better. I do wonder what some of the guys like Fadinger, Longelo who were around last year think.
-
It has been uninspiring stuff for sure, its still taken 2 big errors for them to score,
-
if we can put results to the side for a moment and just focus on performances. Good & Acceptable European Games + Hibs, St Mirren, Dundee Utd Poor performances Falkirk, Stenhousemuir, Rangers, Aberdeen, Dundee and Celtic. We are progressively getting worse and to watch todays game without making any tactical or subs until finally 2-0 down. Simply put - it's not enjoyable to watch. I don't see any progression or signs with this team and simpler put - it's a bunch of individuals - there is no team.
-
You’re getting sacked in the morning but who will replace him ?
-
Some say we’ve appointed a swede. I say we’ve appointed a turnip, unfortunately.
-
Usual suspects can’t be defending vogts tonight January we need a right back & some physicality or despite what some think we’ll be down there this season Anything but a win at killie & this managers under real pressure
-
We’ve tried to appoint a JBA Mk2 but instead we’ve got Stevie Hammell Mk2. I just don’t see it with this guy sadly.
-
2/6 tae get in started following Motherwell v Celtic 11/10/2026
-
Even the BBC commentator mentioning he was surprised to see Vogt starting before Said .
-
He sends the same 11 out for the 2nd half then 15 mins in Celtic get a 2nd and he hooks Vogt. Why was he sent out 2nd half in the first place. I think this manager is starting to show that he’s a fraud and I think the players have worked that out too.
-
Having 11 players on the park seems to have improved things a little.
-
Said immediately showing more than Vogt in just a few minutes. Too late though.
-
Yeah not for me thanks.
-
That must be one of the most inept performances from any team at any level.
-
We’re miles off it and took 2-0 , 60 mins and god knows how many chances to change it .
-
This is Stevie Hammell level stuff. The parallels are there, nice enough guy inheriting an impossible task but clearly just not up to the job.
-
We’re getting absolutely pummelled. Headless chickens stuff. Utterly embarrassing. It’s becoming increasingly clear that the more time this team spends on the training pitch with Alfred, the worse they get. And now, presumably, the subs will come after we’ve gone two down. Say goodbye to the good vibes and hello to dwindling crowds.
-
O’Donnell jeezo
-
Our manager needs sacked asap. This guy is a fraud. Relegation beckons with this team and him being the manager
-
3 weeks to train for this, wtf have we been doing? Sorry but now firmly believe AJ is not the one.
-
Now it’s over
-
OUT. I'm calling it.
-
Embarrassing
-
He is double clueless. Paulsen keeping it from being 3 or 4
-
Said looks to be coming on
-
Defensively he’s not interested & attacking wise he’s not messi to justify it