Semi Final Tickets

Paisley Steelman

Saints tickets went on sale this morning with the following prices:

The pricing structure for the game is as follows:

SOUTH STAND (the ‘main’ stand closest to the players’ tunnel etc)

£25 and £22 (no concessions)

NORTH STAND (opposite the ‘main’ stand along the length of the pitch)

£22 (no concessions)

EAST STAND (behind the goal but commencing adjacent to the North Stand)

Family Area - £15 for adults and £5 for children aged 15 and under

Other areas - £18 (no concessions)

SO we will be in WEST stand then.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be amazed if the whole ground was open for us and the Saintees fans, as the game will be lucky to draw 15000 I reckon. I can't see either end being open, so we'll probably share both North and South stands the way that United and Raith did for their semi last year.

surely it'd make more sense to have sold tickets from the middle out. Look at how much better an atmosphere you get if everyone is sitting in the same area, our support is more vocal a lot of the time when away from home as everyone is in a smaller area together rather than being all spread out

I emailed the club this morning and got a reply saying that the tickets should be going on sale for season ticket holders tomorrow and then general sale on saturday. They were waiting on prices from the S.F.A. They also said that the club would be running buses from fir park :thumbup:

...................... I can't see either end being open, so we'll probably share both North and South stands the way that United and Raith did for their semi last year.

I stand each, North to The Farmers and South to us is what was being said on radio today.

I'd also voice that the more fans we take to the semi, the more likely we are to have a larger allocation for the Final - should we get there.

I'd also voice that the more fans we take to the semi, the more likely we are to have a larger allocation for the Final - should we get there.

Especially if it's against Celtic, as they'll be mumping & moaning no doubt about wanting the majority of the tickets.

Whits the point in giving them to ST holders first? Do they expect them all to get snapped up or somethin?

I'm not a season ticket holder mate, but I think it is only right that they get first offer on tickets as they pay plenty for the season, whereas if yu pay at the gate you can benefit from the occasional reduced prices.

Fair doo's in my eyes.

I'm not a season ticket holder mate, but I think it is only right that they get first offer on tickets as they pay plenty for the season, whereas if yu pay at the gate you can benefit from the occasional reduced prices.

Fair doo's in my eyes.

Aye I agree completely, if there's a risk theyll sell out! I'm sure emdy that wants a ticket will get one. Suppose it maybe hypes the game up a wee bit.

Back on topic, Dissapointed in the prices, especially seeing as its on telly.

Back on topic, Dissapointed in the prices, especially seeing as its on telly.

I had completely forgotten it was on the telly. We'll be lucky to get a half-decent turnout then, especially at those prices.

The stadium could end up more than half empty :doh:

I had completely forgotten it was on the telly. We'll be lucky to get a half-decent turnout then, especially at those prices.

The stadium could end up more than half empty :doh:

The stadium will be more than half emtpy anyway. However, with the exception of those who can't afford the ticket prices and those who simply can't go for whatever reason, I'd expect most fans will want to be there in person. Scottish Cup Semi Finals, especially against non OF opposition, don't come every year or even every second year.

The lowest priced tickets at £18 are by no means cheap but you won't find many SPL games priced at that for away fans. Probably First Division prices? My preference would be for say £7 with £3 concessions but thats not going to happen.

Tickets info annouced.

Singing Section for anyone who is interested is in C4 and C5 for anyone interested.

This is great as its the first thing the players will see when they walk out the tunnel, for this reason this is where we will have the display! Well done to the club for this. Hopefully we get a good turn out for this!