Cillian Sheradin

Grievesie

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its cover for a position we're short on, it'll be interesting to see the boy actually get a run of games, by all accounts he was the stand out in the celtic under 19's. If he's crap he goes back to celtic park in the summer, if he bangs in the goals he goes back to celtic park in the summer...cant really lose

Every time I've seen him he's been shit, every Celtic fan I know says he's shit. Got fuck all to do with bigotry.

Like the sound of the Birmingham boy though.

Because you've spoken to loads of Birmingham reserves fans?

How can you say one player, whos been banded about as a big prospect is shit, and someone you've never heard of sounds good?

well im guessing since there season ticket holders and have actually seen him play more than any of you's have

Well if it's all the same to you I'll haud off and see how he plays in a Motherwell Jersey. Doesn't seem that long since everybody (masell included) was saying JOB was shite. JOB never even got out the reserves at smellic as far as I know.

Honestly canny believe some of the greetin' and whinin' on here. We've got 2 young players on loan, can we not wait and see how they do? How many duds has McGhee signed so far?