2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

You wouldn't have Fatcalf. The Transfer Embargo is still active. Both by the SPL (Administration) and SFA (Judicial Panel)

Just a technicality, courts have ruled that they aren't allowed to punish them in that way (transfer embargo).

So the process has restarted and they'll be punished according to the SFA guidlines (suspension, Cup suspension, league expulsion or fine).

Were the SFA not told by FIFA to severly punish rangers for taking them to court? FIFA threatened Scottish football as a whole unless Rangers were punished without question... No doubt, I've misread somewhere though...

Anyway, glad to see Lee Hollis has signed up.

You wouldn't have Fatcalf. The Transfer Embargo is still active. Both by the SPL (Administration) and SFA (Judicial Panel)

Thoought so, what chance is there of keeping up with this when inaccurate reports like that are bandied about. Rangers fans still actually think they're being harshly treated. :rolleyes:

he hasn't exactly set the heather on fire since his wee road trip with mccall. i'd pass.

Neither had The Juke, Ruddy or Henrik but we seem to bring the good out in most players but again iv never see the boy play or even heard McCall is back in for him

Neither had The Juke, Ruddy or Henrik but we seem to bring the good out in most players but again iv never see the boy play or even heard McCall is back in for him

Slightly agree with you but Juke and Ruddy, were only loan signing from Everton, therefore, had potentional.

Grella is now a freed player not even fancied by Bury.

There is a difference.

or because ian mccall is a clueless coke fiend with no eye for a player.

:laugh: That too but he was on the scrapheap before he came to us and it just proves that if a player finds the right club he can turn his career around. I don't actually think we need a striker but if he came to Motherwell he would come with a clean slate in my eyes because all I care about is what he would do in a Motherwell top.

:laugh: That too but he was on the scrapheap before he came to us and it just proves that if a player finds the right club he can turn his career around. I don't actually think we need a striker but if he came to Motherwell he would come with a clean slate in my eyes because all I care about is what he would do in a Motherwell top.

That attitude will never catch on.... :rolleyes:

Pre-judge the guy before he's even kicked a ball for us, refuse to budge from that opinion if the guy actually puts in some decent performances and if he ends up being top scorer berate him even more and maintain that you are still right. 8)

It's the Fir Park way.

• Like 2

That attitude will never catch on.... :rolleyes:

Pre-judge the guy before he's even kicked a ball for us, refuse to budge from that opinion if the guy actually puts in some decent performances and if he ends up being top scorer berate him even more and maintain that you are still right. 8)

It's the Fir Park DEWELL / steelboy way.

Felt I had to fix that...

• Like 3

to add to the faddy will he, won't he debate a few people sent me a photo today of faddy and his wee boy in well tops. apparently his missus fired it up on facebook.

i don't think it means he'll definitely be back but he's a top man for sporting the colours :thumbup: