2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

The fact that Aberdeen thought he might be remotely interested in goin there is hilarious! I know we're a wee bit fickle for thinking the same, but his love for the club and a decent chance of European group football means we might have even had a tiny chance!

Brown's bid for McFadden just reeks of attention seeking to give the impression that targets of the calibre of McFadden are on his agenda.

Aberdeen fans will see through a mile off. Or at least they should.

Browns attempt to sign Faddy just goes to show what a sad and pathetic arrogant and bitter old man he has become.

Clearly the man has a big chip on his shoulder with us. What on earth has possessed him to think Faddy would be interested!?!

I think he knew he would be rebuffed but went for it on the off chance that he could pull a big one over on us by landing 'our man,' as it were.

Coup of the century my left one! WEAK!

I've heard we are interested in one of Ojamaa's team mates in the Estonia national team squad for the match against Croatia who is a free agent.

Tarmo Kink, left footed winger or striker. Played for Spartak Moscow and Middlesbrough.

Let's see if a journalist picks this up and runs with it

Clancy away to Hibs I see

Really?

Edit: Scott Burns on twitter states that an out of contract player has left Club. I thought it would be Jennings or Hollis to be honest. I thought Clancy would be a cert to stay but if he goes, he goes. Decent enough player but he had difficulty keeping his aggression in line and an accident waiting to happen imo.

That opinion won't change if he signs for another two years either.

Yep in the express mcall said he'd been offered far better terms

That's who Burns will be talking about then. More money offered then I'm not surprised he is off. Does McCall rely on Hutch, Saunders, and Page at the back? I'd like to see a player with a little more experience brought in to challenge the above for a starting place.

Crags' and Clancy's wages (or most of them) are hopefully available.

Reynold's return? I'd have him back.

Clancy going doesn't bother me one way or another. He was a good signing last season when we were in need of a defender, came in and did a decent job and although I realise every centre half makes the odd mistake, Clancy was very error prone and I'd say he is replaceable. Can't fault the guy too much for accepting better terms- he has three young kids (unless he borrowed someone else's for the lap of honour) and he has to look at that first and foremost. Champions League football however, is going to be a once in a career prospect for Clancy and he may regret giving it up to go to such a poor team.

I would take Reynolds back, definitely.