Henrik In The Huff?

Yoshi-1991

Aye a wee bit but the game was won by then and i wouldn't expect any player to go nuts scoring a goal at that point in a game.He was maybe needing rested and that decision by the manager has been vindicated with two great results and we are within touchin distance of the champs leauge .

i noticed it. and if he is fuck him. he came in and when straight into the team by the way quite rightly so he gave the full team a lift at a time were it was needed. But murphy and humphrey have been on the same bench this season at times so he has to take the bad with the good.

His attitude yesterday when he came on was utterly deplorable, and had it been Daley that had "acted" in the same way i.e arms up in the air, lying on the ground, and basically plainly giving up on the ball and not tracking back - then he'd be utterly (and rightly) castigated for it.

Not the first time Henrik has came on and looked totally disinterested, and could potentially have undone a lot of terrific effort from the other XI players that put in a tremendous 80-90min shift, not to mention the potential of then allowing United back in the race for 3rd. Utterly despicable, and shouldnt just be glossed over because we won and we have all but sewn up the CL spot. His attitude has to be seriously questioned, especially as he is going to be here long term.

It's all very good the start he made, and he was rightly complimented for his excellent work rate and covering every blade of grass. However, since that new deal has been penned, he embarks on impossible solo runs, never picks out the simple/sensible ball, his work rate has nose-dived, and a couple of goals against St Johnstone doesnt detract from that.

Rightfully on the bench at this moment in time, and he can stay there until he gets a reality check, or stops believing his own hype.

Motherwell fans have never stood by and let us carry passengers, we as a team are not good enough to carry a player and wait for him to do his random piece of brilliance. Our star players of the past McCormack, McDonald, Faddy - they all put a shift in, 'cos its necessary when you play for a side like us. If its good enough for them, then its good enough for you as well, Henrik.

So, when we are in the Luzhniki in July, you better have your attitude sorted. :thumbup:

• Like 2

Cannot say I noticed he was not interested last night. Did not pick up on him not celebrating either after the game.

Did notice the subdued celebrations or lack of after the goals on Saturday. Bit strange right enough.

Hope he is not a moody wee so and so, after all he was going no-where when we gave him a contract.

Hope we do not have a Carlos Tevez on our hands :P

Probably nowt in it

Cannot say I noticed he was not interested last night. Did not pick up on him not celebrating either after the game.

Did notice the subdued celebrations or lack of after the goals on Saturday. Bit strange right enough.

Hope he is not a moody wee so and so, after all he was going no-where when we gave him a contract.

Hope we do not have a Carlos Tevez on our hands :P

Probably nowt in it

Lets be honest, nobody goes to Estonia willingly ph34r.gif

Just qualified for the champions league and all ready the pant wetters are out looking for the new boo boy for next season.

Ojamma has been fucking immense. He is just having a wee dip in form and is probably frustrated with himself.

To call him despicable is just fucking nonsense.

• Like 3

Just qualified for the champions league and all ready the pant wetters are out looking for the new boo boy for next season.

Ojamma has been fucking immense. He is just having a wee dip in form and is probably frustrated with himself.

To call him despicable is just fucking nonsense.

At no point did I say he was despicable, I said his current attitude and work rate is despicable - and that "current" term in relation to recent form, IS open to scrutiny.

Granted he may be having a dip in form, as all players who for MFC will inevitably have, however its how he conducts himself during that dip in form. Everyone can go through a rough spell where things don't come off, but that should never detract from a consistant and acceptable level of work rate. Hell Clarky seems relevant right about now, and he is the epitome of someone who went through a real rough patch, but never did his work rate falter. And thats the point that is being made. We dont expect Henrik to turn 5 or 6 guys inside-out and then slot past the keeper on a weekly basis, but what we will expect is him giving his all - like the rest of the team do.

Last night, he came on for the final 12mins (plus stoppage time) and should have ran himself into the ground, considering the sheer effort guys like Hateley, Las, Law, Jenno, Hump, Murphy put in to tracking back, closing down, covering space etc. If they can do the shift for 80mins, then Henrik can do likewise for less that 15mins.

Had Hearts broken away through Templeton down our left, with Henrik posting missing and equalised, then we would have been in a far different situation to the wonderful scenario we now find ourselves in.

I love Henrik and there is no disputing what he has done has transformed our season, but players can't live on past glories, and what was a momumental game for our club, seeing him come on and put that level of performance in, is disappointing to say the least. He isn't exempt from criticism.

1335985821[/url]' post='339787']

His attitude yesterday when he came on was utterly deplorable, and had it been Daley that had "acted" in the same way i.e arms up in the air, lying on the ground, and basically plainly giving up on the ball and not tracking back - then he'd be utterly (and rightly) castigated for it.

Not the first time Henrik has came on and looked totally disinterested, and could potentially have undone a lot of terrific effort from the other XI players that put in a tremendous 80-90min shift, not to mention the potential of then allowing United back in the race for 3rd. Utterly despicable, and shouldnt just be glossed over because we won and we have all but sewn up the CL spot. His attitude has to be seriously questioned, especially as he is going to be here long term.

It's all very good the start he made, and he was rightly complimented for his excellent work rate and covering every blade of grass. However, since that new deal has been penned, he embarks on impossible solo runs, never picks out the simple/sensible ball, his work rate has nose-dived, and a couple of goals against St Johnstone doesnt detract from that.

Rightfully on the bench at this moment in time, and he can stay there until he gets a reality check, or stops believing his own hype.

Motherwell fans have never stood by and let us carry passengers, we as a team are not good enough to carry a player and wait for him to do his random piece of brilliance. Our star players of the past McCormack, McDonald, Faddy - they all put a shift in, 'cos its necessary when you play for a side like us. If its good enough for them, then its good enough for you as well, Henrik.

So, when we are in the Luzhniki in July, you better have your attitude sorted. :thumbup:

Do you remember how good oj was against hearts at fp?That's how pish this thread is.

His stint last night was fine, never seen him look 'disinterested'. He tries too hard at times.

i noticed it. and if he is fuck him. he came in and when straight into the team by the way quite rightly so he gave the full team a lift at a time were it was needed. But murphy and humphrey have been on the same bench this season at times so he has to take the bad with the good.

You have taken some weak observations about something someone doesn't know anything about and made your mind up that he's a moody wee shite.

Unbelievable scenes.

Oh by the way, I saw Higdon pick a 5p up off the floor.

GET THE MONEY GRABBING BASTARD OUT.

• Like 1

However, since that new deal has been penned, he embarks on impossible solo runs, never picks out the simple/sensible ball

Last night, he came on for the final 12mins (plus stoppage time) and should have ran himself into the ground, considering the sheer effort guys like Hateley, Las, Law, Jenno, Hump, Murphy put in to tracking back, closing down, covering space etc. If they can do the shift for 80mins, then Henrik can do likewise for less that 15mins.

Completely disagree from everything you've said so far but those two points in particular.

First one... I absolutely adore the guy for the fact that he still has the confidence/cockiness to keep trying to skin folk when it's not quite going right for him, he proved at the start that he has the ability to do it and the fact that his head doesn't go down when it's not going his way says a lot for him. For me that's something Murphy and Humphrey could learn from, I find if they can't beat their guy in the first 10 minutes then they tend to never try again for the rest of the game.

As for the second point. There is every chance McCall ordered him not to track back as Ojamaa's presence further up the field keeps at least two of their defenders pinned back. Regardless, I felt he put himself about when needed. He simply didn't see enough of the ball in the time he was on to make any real judgement on the guy.