Motherwell Vs Dundee United Discussion Thread

David

Some would suggest to disclose such info without following through with the story is a poor show or likely not true. If it is due to being of a sensitive nature or would be a breach of confidence then you really shouldn't have said anything in the first place.

maybe i shouldn't have but i'm not naming any names. i don't think anyone who has been part of a football team would be surprised that humphrey is a frustrating player to play alongside.

No doubt but when you get 16-20 guys in a dressing room there is always going to be cliques, jealousy, petty dislikes, and personsl rivalries. Football folk are notoriously good at keeping these hush hush as no one wants to burn any bridges publically that could prevent them pulling a wage in the future.

I'm by no means a Humphrey defender. He has been rank rotten and regularly bottles out of 50/50 challenges whether the ball is in the air or on the deck but I'd imagine there are a few guys at the Club who players think are a headache to play with.

I'm sure our number 1 thinks so right now.

i think jamie has near enough given up on his motherwell career.

i can't blame him though, if your sitting on the bench watching humphrey, daley and ojamma masquerade as footballers then it's going to drag you down. i know for a fact that humphrey isn't rated by a few of his team mates and i imagine that ojamma will be the same.

I'll give you the first two on recent form, but Ojamaa? If more players gave his effort and had his belief we might not be seeing everyone go mental over our current record against the Old Firm.

• Like 1

Most of our front players are a yard behind, on the back foot, less positive than Ojamma - particularly Murphy - I can imagine that's quite frustrating.

The 'local' lads in the squad have been stalwarts and their contribution has been immense but they're unfortunately not the be all an end all.

If that's the pish they're coming out with then they're not that bright.

There is only one player currently good enough to play behind two strikers and in front of midfield - if we had a sitting midfielder to cover the extra gap. His name is not Murphy. As for central midfield. We're weak enough in there without putting us a man down in midfield by playing Murphy there....

sent off even though he only committed a single soft foul in 90 minutes? what game were you watching.

he was caught out at the first goal but tour genius manager has to take the blame for that due to having hateley chase commons around the park rather than keep a tight back 4. the 15 minutes in the second half we played without a right back were beyond belief.

ojamma plays football like an autistic ten year old.

he must have been on a serious course of peds to make the impact he did in january. now he is nowhere near as sharp and the entire league has figured out that he can't use his left foot and can only turn one way zoolander style.

he is destined to be known as the estonian ross forbes.

Old firm games aside, hasnt he created a good few goals this season?

I'm not sure what to expect from them.

In the space of a few days when Peter Houston is using Jim Spence to send public messages to his board about his contract offer - or lack of - and United are on the back end of a four goal pumping from Inverness it gives me the impression things aren't all sweetness and light at Tannadice.

I hope any internal pressures they are feeling last another wee while yet.

Steelboy honestly you write barrel loads of utter shite. Ojamma has been one of our better players over the last few games.

Plays football like a 10 year old? Tell me this how many goals has he set up this season?

Yer worse than MJC at least he is mainly just trolling, you on the other hand are totally serious about what you say and most of the time it's miles out.

• Like 4

Big game on Saturday. It would be great to get a win and a decent performance, but I'd settle for a scrappy win. Watched the ICT v Utd highlights there and Utd look as bad at defending as we do! As an aside, I'd take Richie Foran back in a heartbeat (cue big debate about his ability v work rate!)

I don't think Utd have won since the Dundee derby? That's 6 games without a win and a few heavy defeats in there also so you know what that means....