2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

Said this a year ago and I'll say it again.... Craig Gordon.... still without a club....

Maybe he's knackered, maybe he's not but he's free and surely worth at least offering him a trial with the second best team in Scotland??

1367910899[/url]' post='381778']

Said this a year ago and I'll say it again.... Craig Gordon.... still without a club....

Maybe he's knackered, maybe he's not but he's free and surely worth at least offering him a trial with the second best team in Scotland??

Craig Gordon retired so he could get his insurance payout.

Career ending injury.

If he plays again he would have to give up the insurance money.Which is no doubt much more than he would make playing for us.

Just saw that Birmingham have released a few players with Morgaro Gomis and Steven Caldwell amongst the players getting released.

I think Gomis and Caldwell would do a decent job for us.

Caldwell is away to Canada in the short term, and I'd imagine he'd be out of our wage budget by some distance.

The summer silly season is upon us once more where every single player released from any club in any division is queried "you think they could do a job for us". :popcorn:

True but it might be marginally more relavent this time given the amount of new faces we might need.

I still expect us to sign guys we haven't heard of in the main though.

The summer silly season is upon us once more where every single player released from any club in any division is queried "you think they could do a job for us". :popcorn:

I look forward to the inevitable Derek Riordan/Garry O'Connor shouts.

That's Derek Riordan, who's just been offered a contract by Brora Rangers, and Garry O'Connor, sentenced to 200 hours of community service for cocaine possession.

COULD DO A JOB THOUGH!

:doh:

I look forward to the inevitable Derek Riordan/Garry O'Connor shouts.

That's Derek Riordan, who's just been offered a contract by Brora Rangers, and Garry O'Connor, sentenced to 200 hours of community service for cocaine possession.

COULD DO A JOB THOUGH!

:doh:

Seriously? :huh:

haha wtf I have mates who play for Brora

Ahaha, this cracked me up way more than it probably should've. Reckon they COULD DO A JOB at Motherwell?

I spoke to randolph,and he was honest enough to tell me he has had talks with 2 clubs.but nothing was sorted yet would know in the next week what was happening.

the two clubs in question?? Birmingham as we seen surface last week - the other I heard was Burnley

he wants to be a no 1 wherever he goes - so i think they are both liley - with a lot more money on the table

By the sounds of it I think Randolph may be on his way to Burnley as they have released one of their first team goalies

To be honest , I think he can do a LOT better than that but you never know.

Its Alex Cisak, presumably being lined up as a Randolph replacement. 6ft 4, 24 year old austrailian u20 international orlf polish descent. Started career at Leicester before spells at Accrington Stanley, Oldham and Portsmouth on loan. Seems to be out of favour at Oldham.

I've never seen the guy play, but those stats reek of the kind of player we usually end up going for.

Hard hat on time. whistling.gif

If Darren Randolph does leave us should we consider an approach to Craig Gordon? He's a free agent so no transfer fee required and he's now 30 (not old for a 'keeper) so might not be looking for a kings ransom in wages.

Yes I know he's an ex-Jambo but he's a damn fine 'keeper. Worth a try?

• Like 2