2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

I like Dayton a lot. Good feet, very pacey, an attacking mentality and the potential to improve and move up a level. I would be pleased if we managed to bring him in.

Terrible beard though, needs rid of that, our kit looks bad enough without him making it worse with a full blown face fuzz like that.

Agree 100% with the above YB. If we lose Law, Faddy, Humphrey et al we will seriously need some additional creativity and width. Our lack of width was evident yesterday and that will need to be addressed I feel.

Ps Did anyone else notice Tade running down and clapping and smiling at the Well fans. A little see you next season maybe!!

:tumbleweed: Not even remotely funny...

Dayton away to Oldham according to BBC website.

Does this not sum things up. A player from Scotland's top league moves to the 3rd tier of English football rather than, just for talking sake, the 2nd best team in Scotland who can offer European football & an attractive way of playing the game! It beggars belief at times.

Does this not sum things up. A player from Scotland's top league moves to the 3rd tier of English football rather than, just for talking sake, the 2nd best team in Scotland who can offer European football & an attractive way of playing the game! It beggars belief at times.

Not really, because, just for talking's sake, I'm not aware that we or anyone else in the SPL offered him terms.

One thing you are right about though is that some of the comments on this board - "beggar belief at times" facepalm.gif

Some interesting rumours across various sites -

Higdon - wanted by Huddersfield & Bournemouth

Hately - Huddersfield

Ricky Foster looking for a move back north - possible as a right back?

Did you not get that impression when we sold a player in January to that very league....

Did people really think that Higdon would score 27 goals and that nobody would notice?

I've said for a while now I think he'll go, he's 29 years old and just had the season of his life culminating in him being named SPFA player of the year. His stock will never be higher and he'll be getting offers that he might never get again.

I think he'll want to cash in on the best season of his career and I for one don't blame him one bit.