New Home Kit For 2013/2014 Season

Wellimp

For the older posters out there. Does anyone remember when our 'second strip' was called the floodlight strip? White shirt with thin claret and amber hoops, claret piping on neck, white shorts and white socks with two claret bands at top. I always liked that one. Maybe they should bring it back.

For the older posters out there. Does anyone remember when our 'second strip' was called the floodlight strip? White shirt with thin claret and amber hoops, claret piping on neck, white shorts and white socks with two claret bands at top. I always liked that one. Maybe they should bring it back.

Yes I remember that one it was a good 'floodlight strip' maybe UBH has a pic of it somewhere.

That was the one before this one?

http://www.steelmeno...ic=1932&st=2080

Worst away top we've had in ages. Black tops are ganting.. Very disspointed with Puma.

Can't entirely blame Puma, I'm sure the club have a big hand in choosing what colours to go with, if not which template as well.

I don't actually think that's the worst design in the world albeit the badge looks a bit daft away up so high.

It's much more "clean" looking than the home kit that's for sure.

Perhaps if we hadn't over egged it with the claret on the home kit you might have been able to get away with that as an all claret away kit with amber piping rather than having to go with a different colour scheme from claret and amber altogether.

• Like 1

Yes I remember that one it was a good 'floodlight strip' maybe UBH has a pic of it somewhere.

That was the one before this one?

http://www.steelmeno...ic=1932&st=2080

Our classic 1960's white floodlight away looked a bit like this...

3013iph.jpg

The one before the white admiral top was probably the Umbro white claret and amber sash kit. This is my all time favourite Motherwell away top. The white Umbro top looked a bit like this...

33nje6f.jpg

I think Fatcalf has a note of all our away kits, so he is probably the best one to ask on the subject.

Our classic 1960's white floodlight away looked a bit like this...

3013iph.jpg

The one before the white admiral top was probably the Umbro white claret and amber sash kit. This is my all time favourite Motherwell away top. The white Umbro top looked a bit like this...

33nje6f.jpg

I think Fatcalf has a note of all our away kits, so he is probably the best one to ask on the subject.

Cheers UBH :drinks:

Again not the best if it is the new away kit.....but it is one of pumas templates......

think we have done well with our kits with puma especially the bespoke 125 anniversary and the blue kit....hopefully we will continue with them !

I would agree..but I think they have made a wee mistake with the away kit ...if indeed it is our away kit and not a wind up.

Talking of Puma...

Puma to make Arsenal Shirts, £170m kit deal

One of the biggest kit deals in English football history Arsenal have agreed a £170m kit deal with German brand Puma. The deal is worth more than Liverpool's Warrior Sports kit deal which would see Arsenal getting £30m a year. This deal will give The Gunners additional funds as they are also still in contract with the £150m sponsorship deal with Emirates. This deal also dwarfs Nike's deal of just £55m over seven years.

That's fucking horrendous, even worse than the home!

I don't think that will be it anyway. I'll wait till I see it on the official site before I believe it.

That said, I've now got the fear. Bad strips= bad season!! Everyone knows that's how it works. Right?

Advertised at £30 a pop, suggests training kit or leisure wear no?

At any rate, you'll never please all the people all of the time. Usual replica kit snobbery by some... Not as if Mr Provan or anybody at the club is forcing you to buy. If you don't like it, don't purchase it.

Advertised at £30 a pop, suggests training kit or leisure wear no?

At any rate, you'll never please all the people all of the time. Usual replica kit snobbery by some... Not as if Mr Provan or anybody at the club is forcing you to buy. If you don't like it, don't purchase it.

What he said.

Don't agree that not liking it somehow makes it snobbery.

True, although I do always find the "I dont like it, it looks like a training kit" chat a bit odd. A decent design is still decent (and a crappy one is still crappy) whether it's on a training kit or a playing kit.

Do the kids sizes not start about £30 for the new home top?? If so, then it might be an indication of the starting price.

Is it no a kids magazine??

Spot on. I just checked the magazine in Tesco and it will be our new away top. Our new home shirt was also featured in the MotD magazine priced also at £30.

I would imagine that the full kit will look something like this...

mjpbbq.jpg