St.mirren V Motherwell 14/9/13

Yabba's Turd

Just been online tae check some odds fir our game. There is some cracking bets tae be had folks 11/2 fir Anier and Sutton first scorer, 2-0 well is 10/1 3-1 is 16/1 and if ye fancy a cheeky £1 or £2 bet Anier and Sutton are 40/1 fir a hat-trick

How much would it cost to decorate a two bedroom flat?

The way they have been playing it's a certainty. They have flirted with relegation for a few years now, and I reckon this will be their year.

The recent league position stats don't make good reading for Saints fans, and surprise surprise they currently sit in 11th place with only one point. In saying that they have played one game less than the teams above them.

St. Mirren's recent SPL league record.

2012-13 they finished 11th

2011-12 they finished 8th

2010-11 they finished 11th

2009-10 they finished 10th

2008-09 they finished 11th

2007-08 they finished 10th

2006-07 they finished 11th

But they have a Cup win in there, something we've experienced only once in 60yrs facepalm.gif

I was meaning the recent history, as I have no idea what they've achieved in last 60yrs other than their '87 Cup win.

If we were even to start in 87 and have St.Mirren 2-1 up on the silverware I still wouldn't. 2-0 and I'd consider it, but by and large we've been a good team to watch and they have been chronic. We had our blips in there as well but their blips have been the good times.

Obviously i would love tae see the mighty well lift a trophy but would i swap our last 5 or 6 years with theirs ? Not a chance in hell !!! Ok they won the league cup but we have been consistently up the top end of the league with some amazing european tours ! I think even some St Mirren fans would admit they would huv preferred our last few years instead of theirs

All joking aside McManus probably is their biggest goal threat as they are absolutely gash. If we approach this in the right manner it should be a comfortable win but if they like their manager they will be fighting tooth and nail to stop him from getting sacked so could up their game.

Simple way to nullify their biggest threat, play young Cummins instead of McManus!

• Like 1

I always like ZFA, think he looks a threat going forward.

Hollis

Ramsden

Hutchison

McManus

Hammell

Lasley

Carswell

McFadden

Vigurs

ZFA

Anier

Unlikely to go with that though.

Probably becuase it would mean dropping the guy that's scored the winning goal in each of our last two games.

Also Ramsden's suspended.

No doubt gary harkins will play a blinder tomorrow and get on the scoresheet. Still fancy us to grind out another win. 2-1 - anier and sutton.

I notice sevcos playing at home as well tomorrow. Dunno if that plays havoc to anyone driving in.

I see McCall said Fraser Kerr's unavailable for tomorrow, who the fuck is going to play right back tomorrow then?

Who plays there for the U 20's? Or are we just going to shoe-horn Lawson in there?

My guess either Cummins will play on the right or Cummins will play center and Hutch will move to the right.