Motherwell Vs Stjarnan Fc

decorator

The draw is next Friday so doesn't matter what anybody does in the second round, we are either seeded already or we are not.

This.

Was impossible, as I believe only Rosenborg of the seeds above us played the 1st round, so only 1 could go out and we needed about 4.

This.

Was impossible, as I believe only Rosenborg of the seeds above us played the 1st round, so only 1 could go out and we needed about 4.

spl_mitre_ball_bigger.jpgSPLstats@SPLstats Last night's results confirm St Johnstone/Luzern will be seeded in Europa Lge QR3 draw. Aberdeen/Groningen & Motherwell/Stjarnan unseeded.

the word is Should be better but it is still going to be a tough game.

i am more comfortable this season than in a while as we have managed to keep most of the team together.

Sure i saw somewhere we need to have a player signed today if we want him to play next week, guess that's why we will find out about clarkson so soon.

The Bangor result doesn't matter, nearly everybody expected them to win over those 2 legs anyway and lets be honest, Scottish league 1 is probably better than the Welsh league.We should be better than an Icelandic team, simple as that.

Do you do a coupon?

If you do, you'll know plenty of teams that should beat plenty of other teams don't every weekend!

The Bangor result doesn't matter, nearly everybody expected them to win over those 2 legs anyway and lets be honest, Scottish league 1 is probably better than the Welsh league.We should be better than an Icelandic team, simple as that.

Not about the Icelandic team but Aberystwyth got beaten by Derry City 9-0 on aggregate. Welsh league is poor.

If you didn't know that, would you fancy our chances against Derry City?

I read in today's record Mccall saying we cant go gun-ho at home and may play it like the last game of season v sheep! FFS i hope he's playing mind games; we should be certainly be on the front foot and trying to score a few goals for a decent lead int

o away leg

I think any score to nil would be good. A decent lead would be great but any lead with them not scoring would be ok by me

I really think that thing ruins this place. It's so fuckin' slow on here now (in terms of volume of posts...).

I'll second that. I used to like reading through a match if I'd missed it to get an idea of what was going on.

All that was lost when Shoutbox came along sadly.

If I'm viewing from mobile I can't see anyone of the Shoutbox chat without switching to the non mobile version.

Compost corner used to be good for a wee read. Now, content is low and you need to log in to see it.

• Like 2

I certainly don't want the fitba we played against Kuban repeated.

For once we've got an "almost" settled group.

Get into them big style.

Its called Europe but its no different than playing Killie with maybes a Boyd say. We beat them We can gub this lot. Whats the problem I really don't get it.

• Like 1

Maybe doesn't come into it too much for this game but I really don't see why we change our game in Europe to a more cautious, possession type style against better teams.Fair enough we can't leave big spaces for them but Scottish/British teams have success in Europe by playing our own way not by trying to play their way.Just get the ball out wide and get crosses in, most of these teams are pish at defending balls into the box.Press them high up the park, any team can play when we sit back and give them space but if we put them under pressure some of these 'good' teams would be found out.