2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

Felt sorry for Saunders, every time he got a chance he got injured. Would love to have saw the player he could have became. Hows he doing now? He still at County?

I seem to remember he got a new contract at County. With Songo'o and McLean gone he might be further up the pecking order this season.

ojamaa isn't in the 18 man squad for legia warsaw in ireland.

partick is a good option for mcfadden. if he signs for them hopefully he keeps them up for the away days.

I'm hoping the plan is to beat this mob in Iceland and then get Ojamaa back here for the next round.

Faddy training with Partick. Hope he gets fixed up but would be strange to see him line up against us at Fir Park

If it was with Partick it would be tragic. Seriously I know he isn't the player he was but if he is on an average wage sign him back up he still contributed last season and was generally better in the latter half. Make it bonus heavy if he angling for more but he should consider hanging up his boots if going to slum it over there.

Wasn't worth it? Would we have got 2nd without him? No chance.

Did he represent value for money for what he was getting paid, possibly not if it was bursting the general wage scale.

Did he contribute, absolutely just not as much as we hoped based on the latter half of the previous season.

As injured and often poor as he was at times I still think he would've been worth a deal till Christmas. McCall obviously disagreed. Still don't know whether he was offered reduced terms or nothing at all.

Would we have finished 2nd without him? I seriously doubt it. I reckon he's worth his weight in gold just having him around the place.

Wasn't worth it? Would we have got 2nd without him? No chance.

Pure speculation from both of us, but I found his contribution underwhleming last season and not worth his top earner status. If we had paid someone else less money that could have played 30 games, I think we would still have finished second.

Two seasons ago, he was definitely worth it.

• Like 1