siebsbarmyarmy

Dundee Utd V Motherwell 24/01/2015

twardzik and neilsen

Reid,kerr,ramsden,mcmanus.watt,hammell

Las,pearo,carswell

Think we should try this craig levein tactic with no strikers and defend like fuck and put 2goal keepers in.probably still concede 3 fucking goals.

But seriously a can only see another hiding

People suggesting Cummings to return is hilarious

I would rather have him than the no effort players we have at the back at the moment, in fact

I would rather have Sutton at centre back then we could all see his commitment

I'll be sticking United -3 on at the cream cookies, might as well get some money out of this brutal shite we're forced to endure

I'm surprised that no-one has questioned whether O'Brien will be fit or not. If he isn't then, the central defence will have to comprise McManus and one of Kerr, Ramsden or Cummins. Thats worrying.

Apologies I forgot that O'Brien is suspended. Still he probably wouldn't have been fit anyway.

Just realised it's the away day discount for Season ticket holders £10 for adults and £5 for concessions.

Good initiative that I can't take advantage off!! Going away with the wife for the day! Baws.

Just realised it's the away day discount for Season ticket holders £10 for adults and £5 for concessions.

Good initiative that I can't take advantage off!! Going away with the wife for the day! Baws.

She's doing you a favour mate

Did Baraclough not say in the press conference yesterday that O'Brien is suspended today?

Did Baraclough not say in the press conference yesterday that O'Brien is suspended today?

He is suspended as is Ojamma.

Todays team -

Motherwell: Twardzik, Reid, Carswell, Ramsden, McManus, Sutton, Law, Erwin, Kerr, Watt, Pearson

Utd resting quite a few players today. Hopefully we can grind out a win.

What an awful awful team....

Nothing in that team would inspire you to go and watch it....

Agreed. Thought there would be a number of changes after the dire midweek performance, this is this first game I have missed since the jaunt to Russia last season. Just can't stomach any more spineless performances. Would love nothing more than to be dining on humble pie this evening tho. United have left Mackay-Steven, Paton, Ciftci and Rankin all on the bench, still can't see anything other than another pumping.

My guess.

Twardzik

Kerr - Ramsden, McManus - Watt

Law - Carswell, Pearson, Reid - Erwin

Sutton

Not exactly inspiring.

People moaning about the team ..who would you replace and with who ,Twardzik for Neilson is an obvious one but nothing else stands out ,were down tae the bare bones .