2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

you said he was like josh magennis.

hes 21 loads of sub appearances 1st season in top league

If he played every game like tonight (where he was not excellent but great in moments) then he would be at man utd.

im just calling you out for slating him when I know he is

our best potential player in a wee while.

face facts you are and were wrong!

I don't think you can be wrong about comparing one player to another. It's an opinion. BTW Magennis got his 7th of the season tonight so maybe you are right, Erwin isn't that prolific..... B-)

I have heard its Erwins agent playing hardball more than anything, Also heard that Preston, Ipswich and Rotherham have had him watched in recent months. Perhaps its an agent filling his head with the money signs rather than what is best for his career.

I have heard its Erwins agent playing hardball more than anything, Also heard that Preston, Ipswich and Rotherham have had him watched in recent months.

Perhaps its an agent filling his head with the money signs rather than what is best for his career.

YAWN

I have heard its Erwins agent playing hardball more than anything, Also heard that Preston, Ipswich and Rotherham have had him watched in recent months. Perhaps its an agent filling his head with the money signs rather than what is best for his career.

Rotherhams manager was in attendance tonight.

Sutton won't leave unless we unload him or drop

I think Sutton lives in the west end of Glasgow. Might be more down towards Partick Station area. Happened to spot him one day walk along with I assume his son.

Not a million miles away from Maryhill.

How often does it happen that players come onto a game towards the end of their contract. It really would be annoying yet again to lose a player like Erwin for next to nothing. He is starting to show his promise a few months before he is out of contract. I get why he would want to earn more than we can afford, why he would what to play for a bigger team and why he would not want to head into the championship should we end up there. Does not make it any less frustrating and annoying!

As for Cars well and Moore. If they are not playing then they are better off heading elsewhere. In saying that should we go down they will more than likely get a chance .

2 guys with Swansea jackets too, struggled to think who they would be watching

As for Cars well and Moore. If they are not playing then they are better off heading elsewhere. In saying that should we go down they will more than likely get a chance .

Carswell needs to move on irrespective of where we finish, to benefit him and us. Moore might be worth retaining - the jury is till out on him.

Carswell needs to move on irrespective of where we finish, to benefit him and us. Moore might be worth retaining - the jury is till out on him.

Cars well wouldn't get in the team just now, even an ageing Lasley has got a lot more about him

He will probably get a fist division team next year, then he has the chance to prove people wrong at f.p, including me, but I don't think the guy has it to play premier league football

If we do stay up , we need to release the guys who are 1st division players or it will be same story next year

I reckon we have been lucky, up until a few months ago, we weren't any better than St Mirren and in some games , worse

Carswell will be out the door. McCall took a shine to him from day one but he's never progressed.

Moore and Erwin have stood out in the youth ranks for years. If Moore has fully recovered from his injury, then I'd expect him to make an impact next season, regardless of the league we are in.

Erwin looks to be slipping through the net which partly emphasises a major flaw of the Dempster/McCall regime. I know Injures got in the way but his potential was undoubted and his long term future should have been sorted out last summer, at the latest.

I had hoped he along with Thomas, would have been 2 flagship signings with a nod to the philosophy of the new regime. It appears however that we may have offered too little too late.

If we do stay up , we need to release the guys who are 1st division players or it will be same story next year

Absolutely. Irrespective of where we finish we have to rebuild. These players have been part of the problem, so why retain them.

By my reckoning and unless there are relegation get out clauses these players will be with us next season: Twardzik, Watt, Hammell, McManus, Pearson, Lasley, Dom Thomas, and Johnson. Our league status would determine what level of replacement we could bring in. Hammell, Lasley and McManus should be short term stop gaps to aid continuity.

Absolutely. Irrespective of where we finish we have to rebuild. These players have been part of the problem, so why retain them.

By my reckoning and unless there are relegation get out clauses these players will be with us next season: Twardzik, Watt, Hammell, McManus, Pearson, Lasley, Dom Thomas, and Johnson. Our league status would determine what level of replacement we could bring in. Hammell, Lasley and McManus should be short term stop gaps to aid continuity.

Craig Moore and Craig Reid are both contracted next season but what happens with the latter remains to be seen.

I think Sutton lives in the west end of Glasgow. Might be more down towards Partick Station area. Happened to spot him one day walk along with I assume his son.

Not a million miles away from Maryhill.

Sutton is studying at Glasgow Uni, used to always see him because one of his classes started in the same room just as one of mine finished.