A Ticket For Sunday

Claret97

Did The Rangers fans not say back in the day that they would boycott all SPL grounds on their return... seems to me they are falling over themselves to get tickets for this SPL ground!!!

That was the Old Rangers fans. The new club's supporters are completely different.

• Like 3

Whatever lads! I can assure you I am not a Rangers fan but if you want to believe that then by all means do so. Just looking for a ticket for a relative, I suppose I will have to try elsewhere

Why doesn't your Grampa just go to Fir Park?

So this old guy who's not that mobile is desperate to go to this game on his own? There's been cup semi-finals, cup finals, Europa League and Champions League games but the one he's desperate to go to on his own is a relegation play-off against Sevco?

• Like 1

Ok, I will give him a phone tonight and see if he is up for trying to get one at the ground. You know what old people can be like, worry about this smallest of things haha but in the mean time if anyone has a spare, I would really appreciate it!

Ok, I will give him a phone tonight and see if he is up for trying to get one at the ground. You know what old people can be like, worry about this smallest of things haha but in the mean time if anyone has a spare, I would really appreciate it!

Get him in a few cans then put it on the tele

Why not nip through and pay an extra visit to the grandparents - take him down to the ticket office and providing he meets one of the criteria, which if he is as faithful a fan as you make out - I'm sure he'll satisfy at least one of them - ticket purchased, problem solved.