2016/17 Ins & Outs

David

If Moult is on fire up until Christmas I'm sure a Championship club struggling to score goals will come calling.

If Coyle doesn't get sacked first, I could see him bidding for Patterson at Hearts and Moult.

I mean, Blackburn have barely paid a fee in about three years, so yeah, I can definitely see #SCOTTISH MANAGER# bidding for #PLAYERSINSCOTLAND#.

motherwell as a club has wiped the albanian shambles that they started with their shambolic statement with albania is like parkhead, people who were there know the score,we know its 7 years but we can wait another 3 years

I have read that about 10 times and still have no idea what it means, refers to or is about! Haha.

• Like 1

motherwell as a club has wiped the albanian shambles that they started with their shambolic statement with albania is like parkhead, people who were there know the score,we know its 7 years but we can wait another 3 years

I can see why you usually stick to posting pictures
  • Like 1

The Albo 10 have to be formally recognised by the Club. This must also include the return of the ship to Cyprus...

• Like 1

The Albo 10 have to be formally recognised by the Club. This must also include the return of the ship to Cyprus...

I concur. Went above and beyond the call of duty when the club said don't with some poor security observations. The visionary and the players sure appreciated their efforts and there is photographic evidence.

• Like 1

Yes. Everybody who took a wee holiday to the seaside to wach some football deserves annual recognition. Makes those Syrian refugees travel efforts look amateur by comparison.

Nobody is talking about Syrians and frankly, no one cares. What is of paramount importance here is the overdue recognition that the 10 brave individuals deserve for taking on the challenge of travelling to Albania, into the bear pit that was Vlore. Albanians are evil bastards, has no one fucking watched Taken 1, 2 or 3?

Nobody is talking about Syrians and frankly, no one cares. What is of paramount importance here is the overdue recognition that the 10 brave individuals deserve for taking on the challenge of travelling to Albania, into the bear pit that was Vlore. Albanians are evil bastards, has no one fucking watched Taken 1, 2 or 3?

In which a Nordy bloke who'll be drawing his pension next year beat them all single-handed? Yep, nasty bunch.