Scotland Under 21S

grizzlyg

I only saw the second half but I didn't think we were that bad. Lacking a wee bit quality with the final touch maybe but we could have easily have won the match as lost it. Referee has chopped off a perfectly good goal, one has come off the post when the keeper had no idea where it was and the boy Ryan Fraser, who I thought looked decent otherwise should have done better with a really good chance.

Can't remember Kelly having a save to make.

Cummings was poor though and that's where we really struggled. We don't have any quality strikers coming through at all. Cummings is it.

• Like 1

In Cummings' defence (and Gauld's with his pass) he had a great chance first half and the keeper made a great save to keep it out.

Wasn't too bad overall; on another night we would have scored a few but we didn't so we're out.

The referee was poor for disallowing Henderson's goal then awarding us a penalty when it clearly wasn't.

Forgetting the fact it's Joe fucking Chalmers, why is he calling up a 22 year old rather than a kid in preparation for the next qualifying campaign.

Sbragia must be one of the biggest clowns in Scottish football. When he inevitably parts company with the SFA, I hope Craigan applies. The organisation, composure on the ball and style of play he brings to our u20s is streets ahead of the national team.

Forgetting the fact it's Joe fucking Chalmers, why is he calling up a 22 year old rather than a kid in preparation for the next qualifying campaign.

Sbragia must be one of the biggest clowns in Scottish football. When he inevitably parts company with the SFA, I hope Craigan applies. The organisation, composure on the ball and style of play he brings to our u20s is streets ahead of the national team.

Being selfish, I hope he doesn't apply and stays in charge of our U20s.

On the subject of Joe Chalmers, can only hope that this further boosts his confidence. This is the first time he has had a run of games at left back and while he has his limits, he is not proving to be the bombscare that some think he is. As things stand, I'd have him ahead of Hammell at left back...

• Like 2

Just read that too.

Struggle to get an ever present young SPFL player in the squad, but an ex-Celtic player with three appearances this season and a handful of dreadful first team performances last term, Chalmers is straight in.

Personification of Scottish football.

Joe Chalmers added to the squad.........

Oh well, makes a change from folk having a moan about us having no players in the Scotland squads I suppose.

Well done to Chalmers, he's done well this season and hopefully he'll continue to progress.

Just read that too.

Struggle to get an ever present young SPFL player in the squad, but an ex-Celtic player with three appearances this season and a handful of dreadful first team performances last term, Chalmers is straight in.

Personification of Scottish football.

Booooooo, Motherwell players getting international recognition. Boooooo!

It's an outrage!

Boooooooo!

• Like 1