Andy_P

Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Still too good a goalie to be playing for us for 3 years

Aye, Ruddy on loan followed by Randolph signed up - both going on to the EPL - set a high bar for anyone trying to follow them.

Aye, Ruddy on loan followed by Randolph signed up - both going on to the EPL - set a high bar for anyone trying to follow them.

Is that the bar that Twardzik couldnae reach ??

• Like 2

Was speaking to a mate who watches Notts County most weeks. Laing has not impressed very much down there. Chat is that they want rid of him.

Seemed disappointed as he liked him when he was on loan to them before!

Was speaking to a mate who watches Notts County most weeks. Laing has not impressed very much down there. Chat is that they want rid of him.

Seemed disappointed as he liked him when he was on loan to them before!

He was playing right back in their 3-0 home loss to Newport yesterday.

Hutch is with Millwall but seems to be hardly getting any playtime there

I was at their game the other week, and he wasn't even in the squad. Possibly injured, but hasn't played enough games to get suspended.

:lol:

Marvin scored the winner for Oxford earlier.

Notice Hutchison played in a few cup games for Millwall but seems to be out of favour.

Law and Ripley started for Oldham tonight. Erwin got on the last few mins.

They've just been placed under a transfer embargo too for money owed to other clubs and HMRC. Wonder if we are one of them if we were due compensation for Robinson?

Hutchy is injured and had been previously as well made comeback about a month ago played a few games then got injured in their cup tie before Bristol rovers game.I went to that and got chatting to a millwall fan who goes to every game and he confirmed never dropped just injury prone sounds like Lucas lol

Jamie Murphy starting for Brighton today. Johnson started as a sub for Oxford, shame! Anyone else?

Johnson starting for Oxford Untd in the FA cup tonight they are away to non league Macclesfield, he has been fairly anonymous so far

He sprung into life briefly second half.

Thanks for the £650k or whatever it was, on that showing we did rather better than them on the deal.

Is he left back?

I don't think he was last night, though for what it's worth I didn't see that much of it as I was flicking between the United vs Hibs, Forest v Newcastle and Oxford games. Didn't even realise Oxford were on telly until well into their 2nd half.

He's played left back/left wing back a few times for them recently though. He definitely came on as a sub and played there in their loss to AFC Wimbledon that was on the telly a while back.

They don't really seem to know what to do with him tbh. So far I think they've tried playing him as a winger in a 4231, wing back in a 532, and both left mid and LB in a 442.

Lincoln v Oldham tonight in the FA Cup, Bt Sport 1. Law, Erwin, Ripley and Theo Robinson among the playing interest and of course Robinson and Baraclough in the Oldham dugout.

• Like 1