New Kit For Season 2017-18

WilliePettigrew

Loving the mid-90s throwback for the hoop/band on the home kit. Shoulder bits might take a wee bit to grow on me, but overall it's very decent.

Love that away kit though - belter.

I thought the home kit was closer to the 1987 one. I'm into it. Away top is smashing.

CkDtCTNWkAA2Y3H.jpg

I’m liking both home and away kits. However, the only slight niggle perhaps the claret band on the home top could have been a fraction wider to accommodate the sponsors logo. Apart from that the jobs a good one. Well done to all concerned. Will there be a sponsor free version?

2017-18KitLaunchI.jpg

The away one just doesn't look like a Well top (I guess it'll grow on me). I think I'm in the minority but I just do not like the home top. The collar and claret shoulders .... just look wrong to me.

Shorts, hoop and socks are cool and with a V or round neck and amber shoulders ... you've got a classic.

Feeling underwhelmed

Sponsors logo positioning is poor on both. Really wrecks the symmetry of the design.

Ideally take the bird shape and place at beginning of wording and centre vertically in claret hoop and grey hoop.

If that can't happens then place the wording centre vertical on both hoops and just accept that bird shape will "soar" above the lines.