Jump to content

Andy_P

The Small-Medium Rebuild 2018'19

Recommended Posts

Am I the only one quite excited by the early transfer dealings ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, supermarv said:

Not sure it’s entirely true but seen this kicking about on Twitter and guy seems pretty spot on with past stuff 

Would be a cracking signing. Played real well this season from what Ive heard. More in the Curtis Main hard work/few goals mould but better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like a fake twitter account to me.

 

Like this gem from it

Motherwell are looking to sign Manchester City centre back Cameron Humphreys-Grant on loan until the end of the season.
 
Considering he is at West Brom on loan lol
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Well Well said:

Looks like a fake twitter account to me.

 

Like this gem from it

Motherwell are looking to sign Manchester City centre back Cameron Humphreys-Grant on loan until the end of the season.
 
Considering he is at West Brom on loan lol
 
 

Sorry to burst your bubble but Tosin Adarabioyo another young centre back from Man City is the one on loan at West Brom currently. The boy Humphreys isn’t anywhere at the minute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, supermarv said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but Tosin Adarabioyo another young centre back from Man City is the one on loan at West Brom currently. The boy Humphreys isn’t anywhere at the minute.

Maybe so but the main point is valid. Anyone can create a twitter account and make up about 50 predictions a day. Some are bound to happen. Probably about 90 out of a 100 are wrong. I enjoy some rumour gossip about the club as much as anyone but this account is as fake as it gets

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Well Well said:

Maybe so but the main point is valid. Anyone can create a twitter account and make up about 50 predictions a day. Some are bound to happen. Probably about 90 out of a 100 are wrong. I enjoy some rumour gossip about the club as much as anyone but this account is as fake as it gets

Quite. That AgentScotland has 30k+ twitter followers is astonishing to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, dossertillidie said:

I’d imagine we will be in for Michael O Halleron again now he’s back from playing in OZ

According to various sources Hibs and StJ are also tracking him even heard St Mirren and Dundee mentioned. I suspect we would need to move 1 or 2 players on to be able to afford him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think we’d be a good fit for O’Halloran and could allow us to move to 4-3-3. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, gee said:

Think we’d be a good fit for O’Halloran and could allow us to move to 4-3-3. 

He could probably play in the No.10 aswell and be very effective in there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Is that Cadden in the picture?

Can’t tell if it’s him or Hastie but I’d assume with Caddens injury that it must be Hastie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See the main MFC site can't get our new signings' name right. One picture has Ariyibi the other Aribiyi. Come on Motherwell your better than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, yosemite sam said:

See the main MFC site can't get our new signings' name right. One picture has Ariyibi the other Aribiyi. Come on Motherwell your better than that.

*you're

  • Like 12
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

I swear James Scott gets bigger every time I look at him. Enormous human being.

Tom Aldred obviously dishing out the #HerbalLife.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stephen Robinson apparently a favourite to get the Luton Town job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The link makes sense on the face of it - ex player who played a big chunk of his career there, captained the side at times, retired there etc.

I wouldn't like to be left in the lurch manager wise but it could maybe turn his head if he is indeed offered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They’d have to wait til he’s back from Tenerife and they are battling at the top for promotion so won’t want to wait around I hope 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Twitter @MotherwellFC

×