Steaua Vs Motherwell

rab_mackinnon

I'd like to thank you for your warm welcome here on the forum.

And I'd like to echo that.

Good luck to Motherwell in the SPL (although there's always next week, as Flamurtari are sure to know) and I hope you give our boys a warm reception in Scotland.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It takes time for all his new recruits to gel into a cohesive unit. :P

Oh right, I thought his summer signings were playing for plymouth now?? LOL :huh:

He'll be phoning his contacts in Germany tomorrow for some back up.

Not the result i was wanting but after seeing Steaua tonight there is no doubt that they are a class act and are well above the level of the SPL. Big Ruddy had a great game tonight and should keep his place for the next game.

Well done also to all the Motherwell fans who travelled and supported the team on the night.;)

I really have doubts if we can get a positive result in the home game but who knows, maybe we will click on the night and leather them :)

Well done also to the young lads in the 'well team tonight, you certainly never disgraced yourself and did us proud.

'mon the 'well

Just shows what a decent result ours is considering Steaua to be a far greater team than Sigma. Combine with us being away, and Sheep at home.

You can't help but laugh.

Normally like to get behind Sheep, one of the few sets of fans that I don't mind in the league along with the Arabs.

But, with McGhee at the helm, will be good to see them falter. ;)

Just shows what a decent result ours is considering Steaua to be a far greater team than Sigma. Combine with us being away, and Sheep at home.

You can't help but laugh.

Normally like to get behind Sheep, one of the few sets of fans that I don't mind in the league along with the Arabs.

But, with McGhee at the helm, will be good to see them falter. :lol:

Could'nt resist, probably fell into your trap ( you will probably say that any way ).

There is a joke in there. :lol:

Think we would accept winning next week if not going through. Football is a funny old game and anything is possible. Still, reckon our pre-season will have us prepared much more than just about anyon else.

I had some troubles finding this :

And this guy is supposed to give you some hard times tomorrow night :

tn2_46848184_C_8.jpg

And he did! he did gave you some tough times... :lol: I dont know hes stats , by I think they were pretty impressive,he was very accurate and clinical.

His name : Andrei Ionescu ( the little guy in the middle of the field ).The press over here already compares him to Andrea Pirlo ( not really, but maybe in a couple of years who knows ).

Heres one in action :

mw3a.jpg

the teams looked like this :mw2.jpg

I was pretty disappointed with the low mw fan attendance.I was told from Glasgow that you will come at least 1000, because you have few international games, and when you do you make the best of it :

this one is with my phone :

mw4.jpg

and this one from the newspaper guys :

mw1.jpg

I think we may have a chance to top your presence ( I never tought this might be possible ).

in the end : Thanks Craigan !