Steaua Vs Motherwell

rab_mackinnon

3-0 full time Ruddy Motm for me.

Agreed - I liked Buzz, but this guy LOOKS like a keeper - big, strong, talker etc

A big plus from a night when we were taught a wee bit of a lesson in moving the ball about - can only do our youngsters good :P

Beaten, but we won't meet that quality often, if at all in the SPL

MON RA DOSSERS

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky to get away with only 3-0.

Hopefully put up a better showing in the second leg.

Said before the start just getting this far would be a decent achievement, 6 competative games under belt and hit the ground running in the SPL.

Makes you think though, just how pish are Flamurtari? :P

No disgrace in getting beat by that team whatsoever, just a shame we couldn't keep the tie alive. Hope Gannon lets the shackles off next week and we can have a right good, there should be no pressure on the young lads as the tie is over.

Nice touch indeed by their players at the end, hope both the fans and players return the gesture next week.

'Well given something of a lesson against a team ranked 38 or so in Europe, which is an important point to remember becasue there's no shame in the defeat. It was a young 'Well team, one still knitting together and not yet fully match fit , but they will learn from a game against such good opponents - it's how you improve - and an early goal in the second leg could make it exciting, though it probably wouldn't change the outcome. Win, lose, or draw, such fixtures are valuable.

Top marks to Ruddy in goal. It's no exaggertion to say Steaua could have doubled their score but for him.

After the game we were cerainly outclassed by a top team (no 32 in Europe)

From what i seen our defence has been poor and fell asleep AGAIN, the freak OG lifted them and the fans.

3 v 0 Lucky to get out with that result.

Slane impressive as always,

Coke V good

Ruddy is class probably best signing weve made in the last 10 years.

Sign him quick, best keeper in the SPL.

Just a step too far for us.

All the best at the "home" leg.

'Well given something of a lesson against a team ranked 38 or so in Europe, which is an important point to remember becasue there's no shame in the defeat. It was a young 'Well team, one still knitting together and not yet fully match fit , but they will learn from a game against such good opponents - it's how you improve - and an early goal in the second leg could make it exciting, though it probably wouldn't change the outcome. Win, lose, or draw, such fixtures are valuable.

Top marks to Ruddy in goal. It's no exaggertion to say Steaua could have doubled their score but for him.

Spot on :P;)

MON RA DOSSERS

Went with his right foot instead of his left, he clearly hasn't got a left foot for kicking the ball with

Shug

A bit harsh on Craigan I feel, he instinctively stuck a leg out. It was unfortunate for him it flew into the back of the net.

After the game we were cerainly outclassed by a top team (no 32 in Europe)

From what i seen our defence has been poor and fell asleep AGAIN, the freak OG lifted them and the fans.

3 v 0 Lucky to get out with that result.

Slane impressive as always,

Coke V good

Ruddy is class probably best signing weve made in the last 10 years.

Sign him quick, best keeper in the SPL.

Just a step too far for us.

All the best at the "home" leg.

You'd be better sticking this in the match thread. It'll save a mod having to do it shortly.

Was very impressed with Giles Coke. Big Ruddy is already my hero. (Get him signed now Gannon before anyone comes sniffing about). We were outclassed by a far superior team tonight. No shame in it what so ever. Teh young guys will learn a lot from the game.

i just get out from the stadium and i`m smiling smoking a cigar and writing to you .. was a great game,but i was expecting more mw fans.. they were 200-300 or something like that.. what happened ? i heared they were to be about 1500

Rest of them are pissed or shagging your wifes and girlfriends.