January Transfer Window

TAM

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pearson would be tremendous for us right now but is he not still injured or aking his way back from injury? Never had a problem with him but his agent is another matter - just think his agent filled a daft wee boy's head with silly ideas and, to be honest, i can see why pero did it.

Spot on.

Pearo is welcome back anytime.

I would take Pearo and Teale at FP in a heartbeat. Teale might be shite for Scotland but I;m sure he would prove what a good player he is at motherwell.... different level.

Pearo kind of burnt his bridges but time and performances are healers. The thing is he isnt going to get a move to Celtic again and I've heard he is homesick so a move might do him good.... plus he is best mates with Coach so i could see this move possibly happening...

I can understand peoples opinions but I think if he does come we have to give him the chance to make amends.... and the winner against Accies or Celtic would certainly do that.

Maybe he might take a cut just to get playing again. Others have done it in the past, and it put himself back in the shop window? Was angry when he left, but water under the bridge I guess.

Where has this Pearo rumour came from? Can't see it myself. Is he even fit and playing?

I think Pearo got the most hostile recption I've ever heard a player get at Fir Park. I admit I boo'ed him till my throat was hoarse, but looking back, we were all a bit over the top.

I would take him back in a heart beat though. Time is a great healer, and with hindsight, I believe it was his agent that badly advised him.

But there you have it, that's just how strong our feelings are when Celtic pince our young players for pennies.

To be brutally honest, I never rated Pearo at all and laughed when Smellic actually paid us for him! But with exception of an excellent game against Barcelona, he was a dud for Celtic and has been found out at ever other club he has since gone to.

I agree he was dynamite with the ball at his feet, but he couldn't pass the ball 5yards and for the height of him was the worst player I have ever seen in the air!

Maybe McGhee would get more out of him, and he has gained some experience at the clubs he's been at since he left us, but I would be absolutely fumming if we spent any of the Porter cash on him!

With rgards to Teale - only ever seen him play for Scotland, and other than a good cross he has been absolutely gash in every game. But heard some positive reviews regarding his club form and could maybe do a job for us.

Teale was one of the guys that ripped the piss out of us in the Cup one year when he was at Ayr was he not?

He was indeed. Him and the black boy (Reynolds I think?) ripped us apart.

As for talk of Pearson not being talented. Rubbish.

I don't pay much attention to Celtic games but he put in more than one good performance. Tynecastle at New Year rings a bell when he netted a crucial double. And I'll always fondly remember him for an outstanding performance against Rangers at Hampden.

Its all irrelevant though, I very much doubt we could come close to capturing him.

To be brutally honest, I never rated Pearo at all and laughed when Smellic actually paid us for him! But with exception of an excellent game against Barcelona, he was a dud for Celtic and has been found out at ever other club he has since gone to.

I agree he was dynamite with the ball at his feet, but he couldn't pass the ball 5yards and for the height of him was the worst player I have ever seen in the air!

Maybe McGhee would get more out of him, and he has gained some experience at the clubs he's been at since he left us, but I would be absolutely fumming if we spent any of the Porter cash on him!

With rgards to Teale - only ever seen him play for Scotland, and other than a good cross he has been absolutely gash in every game. But heard some positive reviews regarding his club form and could maybe do a job for us.

Not even got either player on board and they've been condemned! Easy to suspect you ain't no footballer manager.

Youd think this loan wouldve been part of a sweetner in the Porter deal and as such Derby would still owe us , morally if nothing else ?

If that's the case as good a player as i think Teale is id much rather have a striker from them on loan , when you look at who they have and how many they have come five to five tonight one of them might fancy a few months up here rather than a seat in the Derby stand , especially when they consider it hasnt done Porter or McCormack any harm in the past year.

Some decent pedigrees there too

Youd think this loan wouldve been part of a sweetner in the Porter deal and as such Derby would still owe us , morally if nothing else ?

;):O:D:O What??

Aye, Here's 400 Grand for a guy that's about to finish his contract.

"OH!! and by the way - we'll throw in another player on loan - because we feel morally obliged to for completely fleecing you in this deal!!!"

Get a fucking GRIP :O:D

;):D:D:O What??

Aye, Here's 400 Grand for a guy that's about to finish his contract.

"OH!! and by the way - we'll throw in another player on loan - because we feel morally obliged to for completely fleecing you in this deal!!!"

Get a fucking GRIP :O:O

Erm no , do you think Gary Teale was a player Mark McGhee had targetted as his prime objective this January and then coincidently another deal came up between us and Derby ? or do you think he was offered during negotiations ?

If the latter Clough would maybe say look ive changed my mind on Teale is there anyone else you fancy ?

Or you might be right and im talking pish ! :D

Will the slow treacherous journey to Inverurie put the brakes on any transfer moves for us? Are we going to be left with two recognised centre forwards at the club (sorry Jamie Murphy fans)? There seem to be no rumours even doing the rounds. Maybe we're doing our business quietly this time having learned from the John Kennedy/Andy Webster fiascos? I hope so. The squad is very thin at the moment...