Dundee Utd Home 18/4/10

dosser

Sorry GazzyB, Fraser was 100% at fault for the first goal. He took a poor touch from the backpass and then lost his footing on what was argueably the best part of the entire pitch. That was just bad, bad goalkeeping and I'm absolutely certain that had that been John Ruddy, that would not have happened.

You mean like the last time we played Dundee Utd?

Anyone else's stream gone?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because he pushed his marker (Coke) into Dods blocking him at the start of his run! Smart play / blatant cheating depending on which side of the fence you sit

i yhink we can guess what side of the fence craig burley is on doods was a clever foul yet suttons was just a blatent foul guys an idiot!!!

You mean like the last time we played Dundee Utd?

Anyone else's stream gone?

Ruddy's not perfect, far from it but I doubt he'd make the same mistake twice.

And just as I type, United go 3-1 up and I'd say that's game over.

That's a good goal from their point of view but it went right through Fraser so I'd put him at fault again.

yip, Humph aint a right back and was done up like a kipper, the less said about Mongo Boys attempt at goalkeeping the better. He should be wearing the full pink keepers kit so he looks like the massive banger he really is

I think it's fair game to debate about his performance, but I don't think the personal abuse you're giving the guy is merited. Just because he's made a mistake doesn't make him a c**t of a person, I'm sure he's giving his absolute all.

A good keeper can have a positive impact on his defence. Obviously the converse also applies. :doh: If they come back from this, they deserve great credit. However, I fear Utd are far too good to allow that.

We have 4 games left and a European place remains within our grasp. Who would have thought that in July ?

C'mon the Well.

I wana volley a football laced with razor blades off Craig Burleys face! what an annoying and useless c**t. "Motherwell are taking chances", yeah were 3-1 down at home you daft prick! added to the fact EVERYTHING is caused by the pitch (Im half expecting him to find a way to blame our bad pitch for causing the Volcanic eruption in Iceland!)