Cardiff Owe Us Some Poons

Bop

I'm actually surprised oor wee club got as much air time there.

Missed Mr Boyle on Sky but I imagine we'll get a fair bit of airtime over this

STV coverage here

Too many mentions of morals for my liking whilst I believe we have the full legal right to take this action, and support the club as always in these matters, Mr Boyle has screwed too many employees and creditors in the past to allow any of his businesses to have a high moral stance

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually surprised oor wee club got as much air time there.

I reckon Boyle got as much time as the feedback from other Championship clubs is that they are raging with the Bellamy deal but none of them had the bottle to front up and moan - we did!!

Missed Mr Boyle on Sky but I imagine we'll get a fair bit of airtime over this

STV coverage here

Too many mentions of morals for my liking whilst I believe we have the full legal right to take this action, and support the club as always in these matters, Mr Boyle has screwed too many employees and creditors in the past to allow any of his businesses to have a high moral stance

Said it earlier though, business and morals dont really mix.

That's why Brazilian made the post - because the chairman appears to be laying the moral thing on thick. Ethics is the word Boyle was looking for

I didn't really take that from the interview. Thought it was all fairly factual. I get the impression lack of communication has been the big problem, not the money itself.

Cardiff Chief Exec - Lawyers have been in touch with Motherwell and this will be resolved within 7 days.

Lets see if this is confirmed by Boyle - If yes we could squeeze in another signing before the window closes.

Fuckin' Welsh sheep shagging bastards!!! How's about they all go on a holiday to Bridgend and do the World a favour. Pricks!!! What they don't realise is the fact their team is fuckin' shit and full of SPL rejects.

Best we can hope for on Saturday is a stadium collapse with some insurance money coming our way.

Cardiff in the Premier League :mad::D:lol:

Ye need to spend a while there before you feel the effects...

The funny bit is that they are all going on about how we got a steal, in that coach was crap and not worth the money. They don't seem to put two and two together and note that they essentially raped us by getting Rossco for such a small amount.

Then again, they are just a bunch of fannies posting on the internet............... :mad: