Judas Speaks.

postiejim

1).He will pull Aberdeen out the gutter and and replace them in the top 4.

2)He has the boards ambitious backing in the way of funds..... :thumbup:

Point 1. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Point 2. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :thumbup::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: .

I'll crack the jokes pal. If Aberdeen back Billy Liar with funds(Monopoly money and Boots coupons don't count) then I will be more than happy to pump £10 million into our transfer budget. My £10 million is the same as Aberdeen's transfer budget, ie neither exist.

You lot wanna hear yourselves! Craig could do no more with Motherwell when Boyle confirmed no money for transfers and Blackman is going back to Sam Allerdyce in Jan. Gow's contract is up. Why stay and fall when the club shows no ambition then why should the manager? Motherwell were in the gutter when Craig and Archie took over. They did the best for the club and took them to the maximum possible. To be honest listening to you sad people bleatin sh"t im not surprised managers come and go. At least Craig left on a high!!!! :nod::wallbash::wallbash:

someone talking some sense atlast

You lot wanna hear yourselves! Craig could do no more with Motherwell when Boyle confirmed no money for transfers and Blackman is going back to Sam Allerdyce in Jan.

Who was asking him to do "any more"? Most of us were pretty happy with what he was doing already.

I really don't have a problem as such with them going to aberdeen. as many have already said, its the manner in which it happened. If they had just ogne on day 1, instead of him coming out and pledging his alleagence then I am sure we would all have understood. maybe none too impressed, maybe dissapointed, but I am sure we would have understood.

Maybe he couldn't have done any more, but a bit of honesty goes a long way.

"I have a great affection for Motherwell and I hope it's reciprocated. I don't see why it shouldn't be."

CB 13/12/10

"The response from the Motherwell players is exceptional. I can't imagine a better-organised and disciplined group of players. The enthusiasm of these guys is a very big part in us wanting to stay at Motherwell. We know we could do with one or two more but when you have a group who do exactly as you tell them, to give that up would be quite a decision."

CB 08/12/10

Affection would have been mutual if only you'd been honest and kept your meallie-mouthed gob shut. In 24 hours you went from universally respected, Scottish football figure, to a half wit with the integrity of a Lib Dem MP.

Thanks for all your work with Motherwell, and keeping us going after the Gannon debackle. I will neither protest against you, nor gloat in any failure you experience at Aberdeen. You're gone now.

I look forward to welcoming a new face to take the helm, someone with commitment and integrity.

ok he said he was staying then went!! so what!!

he didn't have a contract (no fault of his own) he steaded the side after Gannon left, he did a good job!! Boyle never really supported him so why should he owe us anything?

i for one have no issues with brown or knox.......however i still want Aberdeen to go down (cos i just dae)!!

And i hear there is a strong possibility desperate dan will be back as Barry Manilow....sorry john boyle, still fancies him......sorry rates him as a top manager!!

if he comes back that will be a boot in the haw maes for our support!!

You lot wanna hear yourselves! Craig could do no more with Motherwell when Boyle confirmed no money for transfers and Blackman is going back to Sam Allerdyce in Jan. Gow's contract is up. Why stay and fall when the club shows no ambition then why should the manager? Motherwell were in the gutter when Craig and Archie took over. They did the best for the club and took them to the maximum possible. To be honest listening to you sad people bleatin sh"t im not surprised managers come and go. At least Craig left on a high!!!! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Go check yer bawz for sheepticks ya arsewipe :wank:

You fukwits are living 25years in the past, and while I applauded your challenge to the Mauld Firm at that time the Red Bleeters have consistently underachieved by comparison ever since. The current status of AFC is in stark contrast to the 2 stars on the shirt, your wig-wearing owner has short arms and long pockets while your illiterate Director of Football couldn't even run a chip shop FFS :nod: Bottom of the SPL :lol: by your deluded metaphor, that makes your current plight well below the gutter :thumbup:

Enjoy your trip to Firhill next season :P

Conscience clear he says? Deary me, treacherous c**t believes he's beyond reproach into the bargain... Convinced his media contacts it's a compensation issue with Motherwell too. Haven't seen any claim made by our club with regards compensation so let's have it right out - signed on for 2 and a half years in the knowledge he'll pep up the pension fund when it goes tits up in May and the First Division is on the horizon.

No fool like an old fool...