Change Of Fixtures

milo

I see they've moved the opening game v Hibs and home game ve Celtic to noon kick offs on the Sunday!!! What the fuck?!?! Absolute bullshit if you ask me. Shite kick off times for a start, but how many will this take off the attendance of the opening day fixture? The first opening day home game we've had at home for a few years n'aw!

Fuckin' pish!!!

I see they've moved the opening game v Hibs and home game ve Celtic to noon kick offs on the Sunday!!! What the fuck?!?! Absolute bullshit if you ask me. Shite kick off times for a start, but how many will this take off the attendance of the opening day fixture? The first opening day home game we've had at home for a few years n'aw!

Fuckin' pish!!!

Is that ESPN games?

Our 1st Sky game is home to Hearts on Sunday 28th Nov, 2.15pm.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6253435,00.html

Imagine you are MFC right. ESPN phones up saying the game date has been changed. Do you think they are going to argue about this because it peefs the fans.

The TV channels have every club in the country bar Man City over a barrel.

I understand that ESPN hold the ace cards but before they know it, they'll be hosting 'live' matches in front of stadiums that are even emptier than they are just now. I, for one, wont be able to attend and neither will my son (his 1st year as a season book holder) because of other commitments, added to this, what sort of support will Hivs bring through? Fuck all because they can sit in the house/pub and watch it instead.

Football is fucked!!

I was starting to get all excited about the new season.

This has been a timely reminder as to why the game is utterly fucked.

You would probably have got 3,000 Hibs fans through if the game was 3pm on the Saturday. Lucky if we get much over 5,000 in total now.

One live game per week plus a good highlights package should be more than suffice for the SPL.

The TV channels have every club in the country bar Man City over a barrel.
They have Man City over a barrel too. The wealthy investors behind that club aren't running it as a hobby. They want to make a profit too, and the major source of that is based around TV coverage.

I was getting quite excited about the return of the football even venturing up to the friendly

but this is just a timely reminder of how much of a mess the SPL is as a spectator sport

I'm quite glad I never bought the season tickets this season, Or I would have been raging at fans and the club getting shafted yet again.

as it is I'm just a former season ticket holder sitting here saying, ach well £60 saved, but thinking thats another £60 Motherwell has lost

They have Man City over a barrel too. The wealthy investors behind that club aren't running it as a hobby. They want to make a profit too, and the major source of that is based around TV coverage.

You seriously believe that the owners of Man City expect to make a profit. They are paying Yaya Toure almost 1 million pounds a month.

This is a hobby for a very, very rich man who doesn't care if he gets his money back and knows he never will.

Garbage....but not unexpected.

Somebody help me out here. When was our last home game at 3pm on a Saturday and what is now scheduled to be our next one? Be interesting to see how many games are inbetween those.

And Brazilian...........£60?

FFS it makes no difference to the club on how many games they have on the TV but the amount of TV money they get depends on league postition ect. I would rather we finished 4th and had 1 live game all season than 10 live games and still finish 4th Utter Utter pish and i was'nt even going to make the game if it was Saturday or Sunday but for the other fans.......

Just as i was getting exited for the season the pish rains in!

Sort it out SPL can we not get a europa league standard in every game on a thursday nae bullshit for the telly's they have to work it out same with the champions league. IMO all game should be played Saturday at 3 unless resceduled games and a plus one or two night time games where the floodlights our out and its a great atmosphere...

I said it months ago and I will say it again. Get football off the TV and back to 3.00pm on a saturday or 7.30 on a wednesday. Highlight package on a saturday night and the same on a sunday tea time. Oh and when we are doing that lets bring back the bold erchie and his shredded wheat hair.

No................... chance.

Telly rules the game now so get used to it, the chairmen opened pandora's box and sold out a long time ago and the box will never be shut again. Unfortunately arm chair fans will be more the norm.

And Brazilian...........£60?

Two games me and the nephew that I'll not be paying into now or would have been ripped of for if I'd bought a season ticket

Aberdeen for our next home game on a Saturday @ 3, 18th September