Jump to content

Well Well

Legends
  • Posts

    2,149
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    20

Everything posted by Well Well

  1. I was wondering why our club were not named in the founding clubs?
  2. Well Well

    Big Dec

    I see absolutely nothing in his play or manner that shows even the slightest bit of leadership on or off the park. Also during this season no one has came forward and grabbed the team by the scruff of the neck and rallied those around them, virtually every player has been waiting for someone else to do it. I have a feeling that GA will bring someone new into the club who he can trust to take on this role. Our last two captains have certainly not filled the role with any confidence if anything both went backwards
  3. Don't think so with Watt he is getting about on crutches
  4. Sorry but we never deserved to win that at all, travesty for Morton. If you can't muster effort for a cup tie you don't deserve to call yourself a professional footballer.
  5. only posting what has been widely reported, wind yer neck back in.
  6. Appears Polworth may definitely have moved on. His missus on Twitter having a right go at Alexander and saying the hell will be over in 5 weeks. After a few comments from Well fans she has deleted her account
  7. I dont know if anyone can work out the stats but I have never seen us come back from an International break and win. We always, always start slowly. Even when we have been on fire before a break as soon as we come back it takes us 3 games to get back into it...I see this after every break by Motherwell
  8. Wish we could sign this guy permanently. Such a great keeper
  9. 1 point, will take that..stops the rot and builds some confidence
  10. 4-0 St. Mirren. One of which will be a penalty
  11. Why is Harry Smith currently in London?. I assume the team were training today and I didn't see him on the Injury List.
  12. Alexander post match interview. Rues the amount of players injured but points out that we didn't get the basics right. Best players were the youngsters..etc. States he thought he thought he had enough players to maybe get something from the game if not a win. I think he is being kind to the players and trying to nurse us to the end of the season. I think once we are secure he will be holding the front door open for a fair few of those players to exit.
  13. Club philosophy not to leave a player in a worse state than we got them
  14. Wonder if Campbell has long Covid as he has never recovered and looks miles off his game.
  15. Watt has been a legend for us and also in this game. Cant believe I criticised his work rate before he joined us. MOM performance
  16. Tony Watt should get a pay rise for having to play with this shite every week. Only one of a very few who looks interested every week.
  17. What a clusterfuck of a goal. Gallagher gets skinned, keeper lets ball run under his arm from a flaffed shot for a free tap in.
  18. lol Smith has not even played a full game for us how the hell can you make that conclusion. How can anyone take your comments seriously when you have not even seen the guy perform in our team. Ridiculous comment
  19. We just signed a Striker and a winger..!! Give them a chance to have at least one full game to see what they can do
  20. Thats us signed Harry Smith on loan https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2021/01/21/harry-smith-signs-on-loan/
  21. Alexander's wiki has also been amended by someone as our new manager,,,now mysteriously removed
×
×
  • Create New...