Jump to content

Well Well

Legends
  • Posts

    2,149
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    20

Everything posted by Well Well

  1. Only one name needed and thats the keeper. Everyone else should be fined one weeks wages for that display
  2. Completely and utterly clueless and I am trying to be positive. That is a shambles of a performance.
  3. Whole game has been played virtually in our half. Only clearances are making it into Livi half. Truly brutal. If there is a game plan someone needs to tell the players as they are just watching one Livi attack after another bearing down on them.
  4. We are 3-5-2 but still can't get out our own half. If we get a point I will be amazed.
  5. Wonder why I came through as I had a feeling it would end up like this. We have been dire. Can't get out our own half. Players arguing amongst each other. Manager just standing shaking his head as are most of the fans. Surely the players are getting it tight in that dressing room. If it wasn't for the keeper we would easily be 3-0 down maybe more.
  6. I think you would still be a miserable bastard if you were given 1 million quid personally by the club, would say its not the same value as a million quid from 1962
  7. from what I have been reading so far he was only left back due to a large amount of injuries. His natural position is as a left winger
  8. and a like from MFC official
  9. If its a loan signing it better be bloody top drawer (for us) or I will not be a happy bunny.
  10. 23 year old, 6'11 mountain with masses of pace, free kick expert and can hit the back of the net even in the tightest angles, signs a 5 year deals because he always wanted to play for Motherwell.......If Carlsberg done the perfect signing
  11. Was that more to do with McGhee than the club itself? He has come back to see us so I wouldnt imagine he burnt his bridges. Not that we could afford him anyway
  12. Well looks like my predictions in the New Year Player Sale thread (locked) is starting to come true already.
  13. I would rate Hylton above Hastie. As others have already pointed out he go found out very quickly and was basically impotent from then on
  14. Its amazing how Hearts can put on a great performance v Rangers despite being utter dross all season and yet when we play Rangers its like men v boys.
  15. Hope Robinson lets Seedorf sit out for a lengthy period (around 1st July will do). He has contributed sweet FA in the last few months. His first touch when he came on last night summed it all up, took a square pass and his touch almost put the ball out for a throw about 10 yards from the byeline. An easy trap but he somehow managed to kick it about 5 yards to his left. He then disappeared for most of the game. Almost every single time he got tackled he flopped to the ground and inevitably gave possession away, cringeworthy attempt at getting freeckicks and IMHO completely useless when he comes on. It was interesting when it was announced that he had replaced Hylton the amount of groans from fans around me. I think the fans would have welcomed Carson outfield than Seedorf.
  16. and to think MJC predicted a loss to this mob. He really is a troll.
  17. I think my first prediction may be being discussed in the papers today. https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/james-scott-trailed-bristol-city-21213858.amp?__twitter_impression=true&fbclid=IwAR3PWvKIQZk3yQn7Tc0I0wv7IGK0GqQB78D5EnyGawg9Qq1r4Fra5dzsZrM
  18. Robinson giving some insight into his time at the club and the future
  19. I Didn't see at any point him getting us up the park and agree he was worse than a man short. He rightly got some well deserved abuse from his team mates due to his lack of effort. So much so he turned to the bench and put his arms out, think he was told very quickly to get his act together.
×
×
  • Create New...