-
Posts
8,471 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
171
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by grizzlyg
-
Exactly...look at the players and manager we lost. It was always going to be a transition that will take time. I certainly don't think Alfred out his depth, he is working with a new squad and implementing his own ideas which will take time
-
Woke up this morning and realised it wasnt a bad dream, we actually did get pumped 4-0 by Dons. Lot of mixed opinions which is natural and what debate is all about but I am more glass half-full and don't suddenly think after one game we have a bad manager, players that wont cut it ....etc etc. Last season we were blessed with an outstanding manager ( not legend though). Whoever was replacing him was always having a big job and rebuild. What i don't get last night is the set up in forward line. RCC hasnt been on form anyway but against a big physical defence where we fling in crosses? Seb or Thor should have started. Right-back is another issue of mines, Sparrow does not look comfortable there. Kanga as David said has only been here 18 days. Players need time to settle and also let's remember that Just was different class so we can't expect Kanga to suddenly hit those levels. Maswanhise for me is really frustrating, yes I dont doubt his workrate but there is just nothing there and he has taken over the Slattery role of going down far too easily. Saturday is a big wake up call and I expect a big reaction from the players plus Alfred needs to make changes. Get Williams, Levitt, Knight-Lebel and SOD in line-up. COYW
-
Lowry for me but yup Willy deserves credit for 2 cracking crosses
-
You weren't saying that the other day 🤣🤣
-
Then I saw your face......🤣🤣
-
Needs time to settle, same build as Just and he turned out not too bad. He was definitely poor tonight but I have every confidence he will come good
-
I misread it
-
I thought that was our last 17 games last season, just realised it wasn't
-
.
-
Ye i realised mate when I saw the other banner above it. Great from the lads. More this is highlighted the better
-
Just watched highlights.....o mean lowlights. Just zoomed in and noticed banners in Block E, well done lads, great to highlight this as it affects so many lives. 1) kanga terrible for 1st goal 2) Hodge at fault for 2nd goal ( still been very good so far) 3) what is sparrow doing for 3rd goal? 4) moormann and JGR poor for 4th goal Aye......not great
-
I am certainly not papering over any cracks. I am just saying yes of course it ain't good enough tonight but we are very much in transition. I expect a reaction on Saturday and there definitely needs to be changes to that line up
-
Well said. Yup its always the same, anytime we lose a game its suddenly a crisis. It was terrible tonight and we all know that but no reason why we cant bounce back
-
The only thing that could have made things worse would be if Kettlewell led Ross County to an 8-0 win tonight.......awwwww bawsssss!
-
I would imagine hibeesonline would be a lot more toxic tonight
-
Most amazing fact is we are into 2027, just noticed date in the post topic! 🤣🤣
-
Watt has been a massive loss
-
I would have been amazed if your reply had been any different
-
Almost a year ago we got pumped 4-1 by a robbo side. That was a shocker and we recovered. Not sugarcoating tonight but we have had a terrible performance and we all know that. 3 weeks ago we were in Freiburg putting in a brave performance against bundesliga league leaders. We are very much a team in transition and it takes time. Jens took time to get things working also. I have every faith in Alfred. COYW
-
Carlsberg don't do reality checks....... Let me start with yes it was an absolute shocker but we haven't had many like that recently, the mass exodus at 3-0 and folk shouting 'S***E* at full time!, come on. First half hour was fine but after 1-0 we fell apart. Hodge had been great but 2nd goal knocked wind right out of him. I don't understand playing RCC up front against huge defence and 2 big guys on bench, mind you Seb done hee haw when he came on. To give Vogt credit he put in 2 cracking crosses but no one in the middle. Kanga has just arrived and needs time to settle, Maswanhise just frustrates hell out of me. RCC needs benched. Lowry our only creative spark but he needs help. I would start Williams and Levitt on Saturday and definitely get big Jamie Knight-Lebel back in. Also Alfred needs to realise Sparrow isn't a right back. Robbo would get fitba stopped and dons antics embarrassing but with 31% possession and 4 goals they wont be complaining.
-
That is one cracking bench though.......plus Willy! 🤣🤣 ( only kidding Willy)
-
Cant understand how RCC has kept his place and I am really not comfortable with Sparrow at right-back. Aberdeen big physical side so I would have had big jake at right back and Jamie KL in centre. Big Seb up top. In alfred we trust though so COYW
-
It is......trust me 🤣🤣
-
Saturday Night Live UK have approached me to join their show, apparently the standard of my jokes will fit in perfectly with them! 🤪🤪