I am not a happy clapper....more like a crappy joker but at start of season we were playing good football. We have hit a bad run of form ( as St Mirren have also) and yes it needs to improve but is way too early for harsh decisions to be made.
AJ has come in following a manager who was different class and I think he has wanted to bed the players in gently and bring his own style in. These 3 weeks he needs to get ruthless and drop those that aren't performing and get the likes of SOD, Williams, Levitt into the side.
Not disputing its poor just now but look at any team in the league and they all go through bad spells. No manager would come anywhere near us if we decided to change things after 2 months.
AJ picks the team but the players need a hard look at themselves also, they got a 2nd chance today after midweek and haven't taken it.
Last thing we need is negativity in the stands as that doesn't help things.
I know a lot will disagree with me but hey that's my opinion and how I feel.
COYW