I emailed club and well society 4 weeks ago about my concerns regarding the fines. Didn't highlight any group, just a generalisation.
Have i had a reply? Of course not
Something up with guys camera as some of the faces aren't in focus! 🤪, plus is that a train carriage that was spray painted? If freiburg fans done that to a bus replacement service here there would have been outrage
First half was always going to be difficult with a new team, formation etc. Fact no Hanley, ralston, dykes, hirst already felt like a positive. He's tartan army hero but mcginn not having same impact these days
Ye you would think easily to identify individuals concerned. We are not talking about lifetime bans etc, say even a 3 month ban just to send out a signal that these incidents are costing the club.
A bit hypocritical of me as when I was 10 years old I ran onto pitch after we gained point home to Clydebank to get promotion! 🤣🤣🤣
The same member that happily posted about 4 or 5 photos of the pyro display in freiburg on Instagram after the game? On our forum the views are very varied and balanced and folk giving their honest assessment but jeez!! some of the comments on Facebook beggar belief. One poster had no issue with fine as hey!! we have raked in £15 million over the last year!
Ahhhh remember the days when we had 3.00 ko's?. Home to St Mirren on 31st oct will be our first 3pm Saturday ko and we only have 2 more this calendar year seeing as 2 more now. Been moved. ( rangers 8.00ko sat 21 Nov!!!, hibs 5.45ko sat 28 nov)
Same with some our players, will take time to get used to new system and league. We paid big money for Hodge and Kanga especially and I have no doubt they will come good
The injuries have definitely been a factor but they are easing fortunately. I dont think we will be 4th but hopefully of top 6. Think this will be season of transition.
Look at Falkirk, they were flying ast season but lost their main players.
Hogh was the new Larsson according to some sellik fans after his hat trick v killie. I dont think he has scored since so a certainty to score against us 🤪🤪
Agree pal, I just meant benching the ones that haven't been performing. Really want williams back in line up, he looked good before injury and could link up well with longelo
Yup, were a few on Facebook also. Wonderful patience some folk have. Probably folk that don't even go to matches.
Hopefully lessons learned and we regroup and get the personnel sorted. Drop the ones not performing and its up to them to get their place back
Hibs away (2nd goal), first half hour v St.Mirren. Helsinki home. Definitely been encouraging signs but we badly need SOD and Mcginn in team and priestman back.
I think Fadinger was our oldest player on Saturday....26