Jump to content

Brazilian

SO Well Society Members
  • Posts

    5,817
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by Brazilian

  1. why should most fans be Happy? a sunday at noon, after being previously notified of a Saturday at 3pm sure the few that score out the move like Gazzy should be happy but 'most fans'? Spot on, A fuckin idiot Fuck you, it must be shite up there on that high horse all yourself, they might be fools but certainly not for buying advance tickets, just for being like the rest of us and even trying to show support for an SPL team happens all the time, so we should just shut up and be happy? Bollox and while I'm at it , it is partially Motherwells fault, everybody needs to remember the SPL is the twelve member clubs , so all of these fuck ups that are killing the game as a spectator sport are self inflicted
  2. Cheers Bliki gives us a chance to see what we are up against, more even match against Selfoss the week before, even tho it finished 1-3 to Breidablik Keeper isn't all that big? very rarely tested from high balls into the box in the couple of match highlights I watched there, Defenders seem to benefit from time on the ball number 24 the boy thats developing a Chris Waddle mullet, seems to be involved in everything and number 10 Finnbogason? looks class thats site has highlights of many games just click on the numbers for older games ( i think week game numbers) I'll be betting on more than 3.5 goals in the games based on what I've seen, should be fairly entertaining
  3. Two games me and the nephew that I'll not be paying into now or would have been ripped of for if I'd bought a season ticket Aberdeen for our next home game on a Saturday @ 3, 18th September
  4. I was getting quite excited about the return of the football even venturing up to the friendly but this is just a timely reminder of how much of a mess the SPL is as a spectator sport I'm quite glad I never bought the season tickets this season, Or I would have been raging at fans and the club getting shafted yet again. as it is I'm just a former season ticket holder sitting here saying, ach well £60 saved, but thinking thats another £60 Motherwell has lost
  5. aye, I'll admit it, was a wee bit worried not much you can do when the cars floating at 70mph and you don't know what direction you're heading, or what the jeep that was two foot to the right of you is doing? anyway it would probably have dried up by the time you and the decorator got there, you'd have been quicker in that JCB
  6. a couple of miles before Falkirk? we had a moment as well, cruising along and a 4x4 was just passing us when we hit the flooded road completely blinded for about ten seconds Filled ma pants
  7. Took them at least 10mins to spot him after the game kicked off but it only took them seconds to spot him near the end , a pished grown man running away from stewards was comedy gold
  8. Decent run out for most of what looks like the first eleven tonight ( trialist x 2) Surprised to hear Gazupo sounded busy, looke quite a bit out of it for me , but very early days to be judging Wee suker )sp?) was involved heavily and looks reasonably tidy on the ball, but is on the short side of small but again far too early to tell if hes a find or not Big Randolph looked best out the newbies, claimed a few high crosses under pressure which is a definite positive, not to clear on how much he could've done for their goal through the crowd of bodies Saunders was excellent , defense as a unit looked better than early last year Lasley stood out in midfield, Jennings looked well up for it early doors, some training will help Forbes goal was an absolute peach his only significant contribution but oh so important in the game we love. Murph took a whack early on and big Sutts was solid for his stint but the match was only an aside to the happenings at either side of the pitch by some fine steeds and a decorator
  9. I know of a few who own shares in the club I'd certainly be interested in buying some if it was possible, but I'm not sure how feasible it is would imagine for it to be a cash generator in todays financial climate it would have to be a monthly payment type of scheme £? x 12 or 24 months = share/s or it could be made more appealing by including it in a 12 month plan to partly pay in advance for next years season ticket + share so the club would have increased monthly cash income year round
  10. its been a while but last I looked it was definately a 'ground'
  11. Looking good in the background of a number of todays interviews and even got a special mention on STV? fingers crossed
  12. Received paypal notice that you sent an echeque stuarty so it should go through OK as long as you havent changed banks since last used. I've added you into the first post along with the others who've noted interest or made payment Cheers.
  13. no problem Barnsley everyone is welcome to contribute, there has always been a good mix of ex-pats,long distance fans, locals and the occasional interested visitor like yourself. your pledge has been added along with a few others I received through mail/PM etc........... I've also updated the first post with the payments I've received through paypal in the last couple of days, Thanks again
  14. Andy I got the funds and I've added stuwell on as well as I got money through from him Cheers
  15. I've found a place right across the street/plaza from the Hotel Plaza, looks ideal, good reviews, £69 for a double,optional extra £15 for another bed in the room reckon I'll book it just for the convenience Oh and there is a Kebab-Husid right on the corner below it, I think that is a bonus Edit: http://www.centralapartments.is/
  16. HOTELS? anyone identified 'value' accomodation near the clubs nominated hotel I'm on the clubs charter flight and would prefer something very close to where the bus will be stopping ( im presuming itll drop at the hotel plaza?? any word on any other drops??))
  17. Cheers Fellas updated the first post to reflect pledges and payments
  18. And then you can have a big rammy with whoever has already bought the ticket for that seat and waste the night for yourself and others around you. Only answer is if you want a specific seat buy the ticket for that seat ;-) edit: and I'm not moaning and I don't see much elsewhere in this thread, just som people posting questions. Although I do find an irony in diggles post And who made the no moaning rule anyway?
  19. Good to see the club pushing the prices back for the game Is it not a concern that the family tickets will be oversubscribed for the Cooper only? thought the South might get used for that deal although I'm sure cost will have been considered
  20. Thanks for the pledges folks,I've updated the first post and thanks to fatcalf for testing the paypal is working OK PAYMENT: Send PayPal payment to.... iainmande@hotmail.com , Not used my PayPal since last years fundraiser but reckon if the contribution is marked as a GIFT payment then I should receive the full amount Please remember to include your board name in the PayPal payment so I can mark it off, and also that it's for sponsorship and remember its a GIFT payment PM or post here, if you require postal details to send a cheque or we'll try and arrange meets. Did I mention that gift payment should be used in paypal
  21. Cheers lads no problem about waiting for payment until folk are paid etc started the thread a wee bit earlier this year go give people more notice
  22. I'm going to try and raise funds to sponsor a player for the seventh year of the WTFC-steelmenonline forums, If you want to join in just pledge an amount in this thread and I'll add it to the first post as we go THE IDEA & COSTS It costs between £275 & £345 to sponsor each players various pieces of kit (Away, Home or Euro). The idea is that people contribute in multiples of £5 in order to get them a 'raffle ticket' for a draw asap after payments are collected in at the end of the season. The winner of the draw will receive the sponsors privileges ( sponsored top & opportunity to receive it at an end of season event) So, if you donate £5, you will get one chance at winning the strip/s, whereas a £20 donation will get you four chances and so on....... It's basically whatever you can afford, but £5 is the minimum pledge. Most of us can't afford to sponsor a player ourselves, but doing it like this we can help support club and every fiver contributed has approximately a 1 in 60'ish chance of winning Slight change this year if we go ahead , I'm hoping to make the draw as early as possible ( when all payments are made ) rather than wait until the end of season, maybe even do it for Christmas ??? PAYMENT: Send PayPal payment to.... iainmande@hotmail.com , Not used my PayPal since last years fundraiser but reckon if the contribution is marked as a GIFT payment then I should receive the full amount Please remember to include your board name in the PayPal payment so I can mark it off, and also that it's for sponsorship and remember its a GIFT payment PM or post here, if you require postal details to send a cheque or we'll try and arrange meets. I'll gauge interest and try and publish a final date, so we are not chasing money or left with a shortfall. I'll get a list of available players, if it looks like we can gather together enough funds to go ahead and contribute to the club. I believe DelBoy had a good evening last year in the company of players and management and is well chuffed with receiving Suttons top. Followed up this year by Lankymac going along and receiving Murphys Euro hat-trick top Pledge list 2010/2011 (paid in bold) Frazzle £20 delboy £20 Finlay £10 SteveDiggle £15 fatcalf £10 Gaag £20Coolhandluc £10 foghorn £10 wellmanandy £10 stuwell £10 Well_Fan_In_Aberdeen £20 BarnsleyFCfan £10 KMCalpin £20 Kiai £15 Brazilian £10£30 Mad Well Dobe Owner £15 motherwellfan1 £5 Andy_P £5 Stuarty £10 Special aka £10 Trafficlight £10 Joe Wark The Legend £10 GrantRough £10 WeeYin £10 DennyC £10 Carluke Dosser £10 Numpty £20 mfc1886 £10 Edit: Added what I put in Total raised £345 £295 sponsorship and £50 put into the Youth development raffle
  23. anybody else getting emails knocked back from that commercial address
  24. Count me in, could work in just about perfect for me, minimal time off due to the itinerary
×
×
  • Create New...