Brazilian
SO Well Society Members-
Posts
5,817 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
42
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Brazilian
-
Another two, but this ones the best its got an exclamation mark !
-
Well spotted Trucks, its a very big IF and a fair few BUTS before it could clash but hey some people will not see that
-
I think all us speeders might have reason to 'panic' might be a few letters dropping thru letter boxes in the coming weeks wish I'd seen this article before travelling on Friday BBC clicky Bassa's suppose its a fair cop if we get caught , but a campaign like that you can fair rack up the points in one journey
-
I must've missed corrigan sticking around for his testimonial year then
-
Sorry Guys....unhappy Topic But Need Some Help!
Brazilian replied to walking down the Fir Park's topic in Club Chat
A 'B' please -
It is still shown on the official sites fixture list here scheduled for 8th August @ 15:00 Not sure if there is any doubt about it or not, If we beat Flamurtari, then the third qualifying round is scheduled for 30/07 & 06/08 so we might not want a Saturday game if we are away on the Thursday
-
you must've been on the road same time as us, Did you get a run with Davies family? looked bad but the passenger compartment of the 4x4 that had been towing it was still complete so if seatbelts were in use hopefully they were all ok, It was another Van accident that held everything up further back on the northbound carraigeway as well, looked like it had been on its side!
-
Fine performance by all the players, a real step up from last week , amazing what an extra weeks training and coaching can do. Still feel there is quite a lot of work to do though and more to come from some, Difficult choice, Sutton gets near it for his goals and his real progress in being involved more around the park, McGarry worked the entire pitch and barely put a foot wrong, he isn't the best but he delivers in effort and determination what others with more skills could learn from. Lasley and Forbes were quite spectacular in the middle, really pleased Las stepped up and Forbes continued his development Hammell ran them ragged and deserves praise, like the other defenders, all good performers but were they really tested? job done however. But I'll go for Slane, Worked tirelessly and a different class in skills and mentality, showed his more senior counterpart how to just get on with it and stop fucking moaning and blaming others
-
No, but I've never seen Craggs wave like that and just want to get off the park asap, looked to be trying to march straight off avoiding others and celebrations, JG did spot it and had to change direction to intercept him and shake his hand, A lot of pressure on our captain just now, I'm not quite sure why? and think its uncalled for, but that was my gut feeling when I seen him
-
Fly bassa's in that camera van, strategically placed on a bridge at the bottom of a hill in a blind spot above a long left hand bend, , pretty sure I got the speed down to under 75 but not sure I got it under 70mph suppose I'll just have to wait and see like most. Edit: the one I'm referring to was definately a speed trap van, not a VOSA tax camera van (plenty of them in operation on journey up and down) Southmead guest house had two stars too many, manky hole of a place and the 'director' looked well strange ( as in like a reclusive serial killer type dude ) Breakfast was not too bad, off street parking a bonus, and the location was pretty good, but I'd rather spend the night in the local sewage works than another one in there. Edit: aye MJ spotted the wee 'Well guy on the shelf, wasn't really into engaging the dude in conversation about it, in case it represented someone 'living' under the patio only encountered, 4 other guests, a 'Well supporting family spending the thursday night like us, heards a couple of lads coming in about 2 in the morning but never seen anyone else out of the 20 guests almost everyone else we encountered were top class, although an awfy lot of folk we asked about Stebonheath and the team had no idea what we were talking about, but all were helpful or polite in the encounters even the random English punters we bumped into wished us well and praised the team/fans Top marks though go to the Llanelli staff and fans we encountered, Stebo is a fine ground , I wish we could have played the game in there, but am grateful it was moved to allow everyone who wanted in the opportunity, I hope your club has received a boost from the encounter. Everything the club done was well organised, If you get a similar opportunity again the only thing I'd ask you to do is get direction signs posted from the main drags guiding fans up to Stebo, we must have stoated about for an hour trying to find it and I've heard from others they gave up, even with Sat Nav! Good luck Llanelli
-
the only Sad part of my trip was Craggs waving Goodbye at the end of the game
-
meeting up in abount 5 1/2 hours to drive down, from the 'Shire, can't sleep, must be excited
-
what paper? Andy, I never buy any of the dailys based on moral principles (i.e I'm a tight wad)
-
Google is your friend now does anyone know how to make head or tail of that
-
Another loss to the side, he had a determination about him, a winners mentality say, might have split the fans, and got into some bother of his own making on occasion, but he always had that steely determination to never lie down. Best of luck, Coach.
-
Seeing the top on Fraser, it didn't seem all that bad, more of a medium Violet than pink but they socks are fecking ridiculous
-
Why?, he didn't name Craigan so why name others? People really need to read around the journalistic licence that these gutter hacks use to put their own spin and headlines on a couple of snippets they pick up. I'm pretty sure Gannon will not right off any player he inherits based on last nights performance, squad might get chopped and changed a little while he experiments or if players get added but I'm sure everyone will get theit chance to prove themselves in training. He's the gaffer, he makes the choices I'm, liking the fact that no one is guaranteed a first team place in his eyes, just a pity the tiny squad means if someone is dropped we're going to have to be patient for a replacement to find their feet.
-
of small significance, but who the fuck made a complete and utter arse of printing the numbers on the players strips tonight Professional outfit? Llanelli put more than the players to shame tonight
-
like your nephew, I'm truly gutted to read that news Echo JB words in that its been a pleasure to watch Clarky grow into a fine player and Man Cheers David, All the best
-
Did one of the Stockport Lads not mention, Peter Ward as his assistant? Nothing wrong with him bringing in his ownman, and allowing a senior player to step into a player/coach role then becoming his man
-
WE'd be struggling AS long as there is no subs required, set it up
-
I was quite surprised at Lovell getting released but have since read Eddie Mays reasoning and kind of agree with it He is only training part time and expecting to appear at the weekend Basically May is saying that can't go on, you get problems in the squad if you allow one player such liberty
-
wonder if you'll bump into anyone
-
Nothing? Or something? in fact shedloads can get done, tactics, continued fitness work, another player, first team players might be available that weren't used, Breakthrough players that played in first team last season can come in, in correct positions and if all else fails the fans can find out where the Llanelli players are staying and take them out and get them pissed it was a bounce game we only lost 11minutes of it, even the Llanelli fans aren't taking the result seriously
-
It was just the way Football should be Close ground , standing room only, Motherwell winning, under floodlights = Magic! But aye, It was Wet & Baltic