Brazilian
SO Well Society Members-
Posts
5,817 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
42
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Brazilian
-
Nice What was all the fuss about
-
Couldn't find the right picture but
-
Sorry for quoting myself (please don't give me a warning wellfan1984) Later in the regulations it sates : Category 1 stadiums must provide a grandstand with 200 seats (Stebo passes this) Category 2 &3 must provide a grandstand with 3000 seats (Stebo disnae) Now I'm no Columbo but by deduction does that not mean Stebo must be a category 1 stadium and thus can host matches in front of standing spectators?? Now for the bucket of water, does Stebo have terracing? and a local council certificate for terracing??
-
I take it that's just hear'say and may not be accurate in the slightest, the issue regarding seating may have to have been submitted prior to the UEFA certificate I've just found some UEFA guidelines and indeed there is a line staing temporay seating is prohibited and a definition of temporary as seating which, by virtue of its material, design and construction, is clearly intended for use for a very limited period. but these very same guideline also indicate that a stadium category 1 can host matches in front of standing spectators? now we just have to find out if stebonheath is category 1,2,3 or Elite?? QOS and Gretna played at other grounds not because of seating restrictions, but because they didn't have a UEFA certificates at all and would have had to carry out major works to comply dugouts/changing rooms/female officials rooms/pitch sizing etc etc etc I'd hope some additional capacity is able to be found from somewhere, and can't really bring myself to criticise Llanelli for making choices to suit themselves, that would make me too much like and old firm fan PS just for the record have we still got some tractor seats in the Phil stand? made of an unbreakable and non-fl ammable material and have a backrest of a minimum height of 30 cm when measured from the seat
-
What he said ^^^, how many tickets can a season ticket holder buy for the home leg??
-
Would an away/change kit not be required to enter the Europa cup?? Not many teams that we clash with, but thought it would be requirement to have a change strip.
-
Football isn't rational to the supporters, it's emotional and if there is one name that gets the Motherwell supports emotions raging it's Colin Calderwood. Season tickets in the post back to Mr Boyle if thats who he appoints. Edit: I'm sure Mr T will give you his own reply
-
nz$150 from the CCC new zealand site!!! Edit: Oh aye and this Southland Stag mob play at Rugby Park
-
I think, you think, He thinks he knows who you think he thinks it is Edit: I've nae idea who he thinks you are referring to
-
they were starting to hang the training tops and the polo type shirts, that Dave mentions, when I was in this afternoon and both are quite smart Worth pointing out that the large sizes I seen were slightly smaller than the Bukta tops, so your large friend might want to try the 3xl, saying that the first batch of the 3xl sold out as well (to pre-orders), Staff reckon the 2nd batch will be delivered towards the end of the week and seem real pleased at the amount of pre-orders on the top
-
Tried to do the same but could find no way past it then found this in the T&C so you could always try this:
-
Or... Brian McLean....
-
I'm with you Andy it' not all doom and gloom Quite an exciting/interesting pre-season so far New Pitch Cooper back Bars under club management Prospect of the new management team/players ever continuing development/improvements being seen in the backstage operations AND Another European Tour
-
I hear you, I just wonder if the powers that be, hear you? Its as if previous records cease to exist or count, loyal fans first was it said? No wait it was:
-
So would Strathclyde Polis! I'm not so happy with Airdrie either, purely because the transport links are Poor, to say the least and well its Airdrie the pricing is a tricky one, I suppose the club has quite a lot of additional cost due to having to host the ties away from 'home'
-
But you miss my point? we can't as a club quite simply clearout every two or three years and re-build, WE don't have the income to do that. and as such the manager has to be aware that the core squad has to be built/maintained from within. I'm not saying its all his responsibility I'm saying we're not better off as a club from his time here....
-
Not wanting to join in the pettiness but it is my belief that we are not being left a better club or on any sounder footings from McGhees impact he done a lot of the dirty work clearing out deadwood but he didn't build the squad back up and by the sounds of it didn't secure contracts for our assets, Little or no grooming(no not that!) was done getting youth players into first team positions and a handful of youngsters were freed whom others felt could have made the grade and as such our status as a selling club to balance the books is vunerable. Sure it was great to watch at times and I enjoyed much of it, but as a club we're not really in a better shape thanks to him (other areas are improving) indeed his impact might be compared to Mr Boyles early experiment where eyes were taken off what our club really needs to be, to survive in the top league. Oh and I doubt the club are any richer to any notable amount from his time here
-
-
If you want to be noticed, you should have started a new thread asking that question
-
Administration and possibly in the future to keep on the good side of the Bank
-
First priority would not be the 'Well directly but more so the league management of whatever body was representing the club at the time. I'd buy up whatever it takes to return all matches to a Saturday 3pm kick-off thereafter I'm liking a lot of whats been said, particularly Trafficlights althought I draw the line at letting the students and unemployed of the district in for free
-
Maybe it's just the post
-
Yeah fantastic updates from 'Flow (althought like Rickoza I thought I seen Grass ) Pleased to hear Ian Wilson commenting each time as well, keeps those with an interest updated on each step being carried out like I was pleased to hear they will be levelling (smoothing ) after the greentech guys are finished, just as well, I was cursing them in the last update for drving that big muckle tractor down the newly levelled surface creating big tyre trenches! Again well done to all the staff and contractors putting in the hard graft, I'm sure I criticised heavily when someone was on here trying to defend last the pitch last season whilst not deflecting from the effort that was put in back then , but let's hope all the effort put in this time round has the desired outcome. Now, I'm just glad I'm not the one having to sink the goal post supports into the ground with all those pipes
-
, Sad but I went and looked Clarky 254 Craigan 265 Lasley 197 Quinn 183 Hammell 301! (296 starts) 1200 appearances amongst 5 first team players, quite staggering
-
Sad news to hear about the loss of another 'Well Legend but mostly its a very sad loss for his loved ones, Deepest condolences go out to them. A fine servant to the club from what I read and heard about him and will be rightly remembered in the history books as well.